- Before ClickShake, Jay and Steve created the game Paradox Embrace
with Caulder Bradford for Newgrounds' Power of Three collaboration event. After that Jay and Steve created Buy Buy Buy!
for Comedy Central and decided to team up full time.
- ClickShakeGames.com was launched on January 25th, 2010. That March, Jay and Steve went to the Flash Gaming Summit in San Francisco and set out a plan to release new Reemus games, Several Journeys Chapter 4 and Ballads of Reemus. That year we released The Visitor: Massacre at Camp Happy
and finished Several Journeys of Reemus Chapter 4
, which was released to Ballads pre-orderers, plus client games Ugly Americans: Citizen Ugly
and 15 Ways to Sink your Small Business
- We released Zee and the Alien Machine
, Stake Your Claim
and The Visitor Returns
, plus deployed some of our games to the BlackBerry Playbook. Major development effort goes into Ballads of Reemus and Jay starts our YouTube vlog.
- Ballads of Reemus: When the Bed Bites
goes live in January along with Several Journeys of Reemus 4 to the general public, and Wentworth
releases in June. Our Facebook page passes the 2,000 mark. We developed a number of games whose release dates were deferred until 2013, including adventure game Uncle Vince: Mission In-Vince-Able, and a mostly finished top-down space adventure game. Finally, the latter half of the year was spent developing our first iPhone game with a publisher. The details are secret but should be unveiled in 2013.
- Development continues on our first iPhone game, and we launched our Kickstarter for A Small Favor
. What else could the future hold for ClickShake Games?
Click here for our complete list of released games.