Other Games / Zelda: Skyward Sword (w/ major glitch info)
3 posts, 3 voices. Latest reply from Earl.
Tags:
  1. SteveCastro says:

Huge Zelda fan here and this game is pretty solid. I think I like it more than the other Wii Zelda games. It feels pretty epic, especially when you fight the boss out in the "overworld" cloud area. Of course it's got everything I love about Zelda games, like the exploring, puzzling, mechanical item-based upgrades, treasure, humorous characters, etc.

I'm still not super fond of motion controls but this one is probably the best motion controlled game I've played so far. Still, sometimes the crap doesn't do what you're trying to do and it's frustrating, unlike the tight controls of a gamepad. Also, I have to turn my christmas tree off so it doesn't mess with my Wii Remote sensors.

FYI, there's a major game breaking bug late in the game that will prevent you from continuing. During the quest to get the last song from the dragons, make sure you do the desert dragon last. Otherwise, you won't be able to get the other parts of the song and won't be able to beat the game on that save. Therefore, make sure you also make a backup of your save here and there just in case you need to go back to it.

It's one reason I really love the XBox so much more than the Wii. On XBox, this would have been patched already, but on Wii it will probably just go on as is.

2. alexdtr says:

i did the desert dragon first. lucky me, that glitch didnĀ“t happened

3. Earl says:

Supposedly it's safe to do the desert dragon first so long as you don't talk to a particular goron twice.

You must log in to post.