Ideas & Suggestions / Wii internet
13 posts, 8 voices. Latest reply from beefsnarf123.
Tags:
  1. LinkandSheik says:

If any of you don't know, the wii can connect to the internet. I think it would be a good idea if somebody (hopefully ClickShake) made an internet game playable on the wii.

2. spookspoon says:

dude I doubt that will happen but I may be wrong

3. Earl says:

Well, I doubt it as well. If only because the Internet Channel of the Wii only supports up to the equivalent of Flash 8 (maybe a smidgen of 9 features). A decent number of games these days require 10. It seems like it'd be a nuissance to target older versions, even though the wiimote would be handy for point-and-clickiness.

4. Darkroot says:

@LinkandSheik an even better idea would be to connect your wiimote to your computer. Flash games for the wii usually turn out bad even if they are modified to run it.

5. xXincognitoXx says:

Great idea but don't forget, Nintendo is a japanese company.

6. Darkroot says:

@ xXincognitoXx what does going on the Internet have to do with Nintendo being a Japanese company?

7. xXincognitoXx says:

@Darkroot

good point

8. tman140 says:

dosent the wii already have an internet channel?, now if only there was flash...

9. beewyka says:

hello i played clubpenguin on clubpenguin.com on the wii and every internet thing works and i have a ps3

10. spookspoon says:

CLUB PENGUIN!!!!????????? I used to play that when I was... smaller

11. tman140 says:

my bro plays it

12. xXincognitoXx says:

my cousin plays it.

13. beefsnarf123 says:

i play club penguin my penguin name is joeandsam i have a red puffle with me

You must log in to post.