Games by ClickShake / What about a new online game ?
10 posts, 6 voices. Latest reply from orlandotorrez.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. keblen says:

Hello guys, i'm checking like every week when you will put a new game online. I hope it will be soon, I miss your game environment... So, can you just give us some information about that ? do you plan to put something online soon ? what is it going to look like ?

thanks by advance !!! :)

2. connah14 says:

don't you know they are working on a iPhone game for 8 months now , its going to be out soon

3. SteveCastro says:

We should have the web game Uncle Vince: Mission In-VINCE-able out soon too.

keblen, you have a lot of achievements. :D

4. tman140 says:

YEAY!!!

5. connah14 says:

yayyy thanks Steve !

6. darkbluemullet says:

"Mission In-VINCE-able".... oh for the love of... ha ha just kidding. ;)

7. keblen says:

Great news !! thanks Steve, I can't wait !! I'm a big fan of your games, all these achievements are marks of my addiction ;) just create a new achievement, and I'll win it, it's my OCD problem :D

(I also completed those at Newgrounds and Kongregate, if there's other games' websites with achievements available, please tell me where)

8. keblen says:

And thanks darkbluemullet to remind me the existence of Jay's personal website, sketches are promising. We can guess imagination and talent in action.

Later, I'll be proud to say that I was one of the first fans of ClickShake games when they will put Tim Schafer's work in the shade !! :)

9. orlandotorrez says:

Also played games here, but since they have no new update for other games releases, I, for the meantime found new site to play games. It's http://www.iphysicsgames.com/block, where games are all related to physics, like puzzle and block physics games. Educational and entertaining, just like this site, and hopefully, I will see new updates from here.

You must log in to post.