ClickShake Elite / UN debate
10 posts, 4 voices. Latest reply from ophius.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. spookspoon says:

I was invited to a UN simulation. Its like a debate where I am given a certain country and commettee. In this case my commettee is IAEA, (international atomic energy agency) and the two main topics we will discuss are

A)Role of science and technology in the context of international security and disarmament.

B)Observance of nuclear processing and wastes in regards of environmental norms

My country is egypt. so any suggestions? this is my first time doing something like this.

2. connah14 says:

how did you get invoved ?

3. spookspoon says:

Its not a REAL UN debate. Its a simulation made by a high school. And Its my first time, its gonna be hard to get around since we only got 1 day to know everything. the simulation will be in January, so I have time.

4. connah14 says:

ok now i undersstand thx

5. spookspoon says:

the simulation is tomorrow. man I dont think I'll be able to sleep.

6. SteveCastro says:

Good luck!

7. connah14 says:

good luck

8. spookspoon says:

thanks guys, today was the first session, tomorrow and saturday are gonna be the next 6 sessions. the president of the commettee can barely speak english :P

9. connah14 says:

everyone in the EU/UN should be able to speek english . im not saying that everyone should be fluent in each other's language

10. ophius says:

No connah, everyone in UN should be able to speak either French, Spanish or English, the three official languages of IO.

You must log in to post.