Games by ClickShake / The Visitor:MCH Achievments live!
43 posts, 13 voices. Latest reply from jnghrthrt.
  1. Earl says:

I don't see a problem with it.
    My username is "Earl"
    My password is "I'm a silly goof who actually believes this is Earl's password!"

totally.

2. beefsnarf123 says:

Listen guys i am sorry about posting my username and password its just the visitor was pissing me off so much

3. Earl says:

Hey, it's not like anyone was angry with you or anything. :)
    But you should look out for yourself online. :)

4. spookspoon says:

hey earl, there are no rules that have anything to do with people getting into other peoples accounts even if they wanted it? cause uhh... I kinda did :D dont worry, I did nothing to beefsnarfs account... well, nothing of great importance.

5. beefsnarf123 says:

ya i know spookspoon nothing big just funny :)

6. spookspoon says:

oh, you noticed?

7. beefsnarf123 says:

Yes man i did :) :D

8. beefsnarf123 says:

Yes i finally did it got both rewards for the game and heres 3 tips

1:Do one reward first then the other so it wont matter if you die or it wont matter for points

2:If you come back and are all of a sudden on level 1 again just wait later and it should be back to where you were

3:And finally do not get so pissed that you will make an dumb move and ask for help by posting your username pass like me :)
    but if you do just stay signed in and beware :D

9. spookspoon says:

yeah... I still think you should change your password

10. beefsnarf123 says:

I will

11. beefsnarf123 says:

My password is now changed so no one will hack it right spookspoon

12. keblen says:

Hey guys,

in fact, you can have 3915 at the end of the game, but you have to die. It's at the level 7. Once you've eaten the wild boar in the first part of the level, you can come back where the racoon was, by eating the fish. But from there, you can't have access to the second part of the level, so you have to kill yourself.

Anyway, I think 3915 is the max high score possible.

13. jnghrthrt says:

Listen guys i am sorry about posting my username and password its just the visitor was pissing me off so much

You must log in to post.