Games by ClickShake / The Visitor:MCH Achievments live!
43 posts, 13 voices. Latest reply from jnghrthrt.
  1. darkbluemullet says:

Just got word from Steve that 2 new achievements are now live for The new Visitor game and the game will also be getting badge sat kongregate!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/ClickShake/the-visitor-massacre-at-camp-happy?acomplete=the+visitor

2. SteveCastro says:

Kong stats are now live (version 1.31). It's up to Kong to decide if they use the stats for a badge or not. *fingers crossed*

3. Dalkiel says:

I'm curious if anyone has gotten the total destruction achievement yet, I've played through the game a number of times now, and I believe I've checked everywhere for things to munch on, but apparently I'm missing something. Anyone have any hints for me?

4. SteveCastro says:

I think you're the only one to have gotten any achievements from it yet. I added a list of people who have recently earned achievements from games on each game page, and you can see it's just you and me so far. I'll refrain from any hints for now, but I would start by listing on here how many points you have at the end of each level, and then comparing with others to see how many points are possible per level.

I will tell you this, you have to destroy every animal, flower, firepit, sign, etc. to get the achievement. Toward the end, there are some levels where you have to backtrack to eat some things that you couldn't before and weren't necessary to complete the level.

5. hooper says:

Does falling down a ravine count as a 'death' for the other achievement? Or is it merely a health penalty?

6. Dalkiel says:

"Does falling down a ravine count as a 'death' for the other achievement? Or is it merely a health penalty?"

It's merely a health penalty

7. Dalkiel says:

"I will tell you this, you have to destroy every animal, flower, firepit, sign, etc. to get the achievement."

I wasn't sure if eating every animal was part of the destruction total, but I know I attempted to do it on all levels I could. There's a few levels where I don't see a way of eating certain animals though. And yes, I've backtracked to destroy things I was previously unable to. Guess I'll keep plugging away at it.

8. Dalkiel says:

Finally got the destruction achievement. Turns out I missed only 1 thing every time I tried for it.

If anyone is interested in my points total at the end of each level, let me know and I'll post them here.

9. hooper says:

I wouldn't mind the point total by the end of the 4th (bikini girl) level. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to eat all the animals at the end of that level. I can't be big enough AND get past the trees to get to that final swimming portion.

10. Dalkiel says:

At the end of level 4 I had 1285 points.

11. hooper says:

That helped a lot. I was at 1275 b/c I was missing something that I didn't even know could be destroyed. Thanks!

12. hooper says:

That did it! Both the no-die and the max destruction in one run! Thanks, Dalkiel, for the help.

13. darkbluemullet says:

Just thought I would let everyone know that the game now has a medium badge on Kongregate for completeing the game!
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/ClickShake/the-visitor-massacre-at-camp-happy?tab=achievements

IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER YET! Please use my referral link :)
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=dee4life

14. jeltevl says:

I have finally both achievements.
    level 4 costed me more than a hour because I did forgot that you get 100 points for killing the human. :P

15. Dalkiel says:

I'm not sure if this was intended or not, but if you fall off a ledge and it costs you a life, thereby restarting the level, it does not count as a death for the achievement.

16. SteveCastro says:

Wow Dalkiel, nice catch! That is indeed a bug. I'll see if I can fix it up.

17. SteveCastro says:

Also, sweet that we got a badge for it. It's the first Kong badge a game I've made has gotten! Yippee!

18. Dalkiel says:

That's great Steve, congratulations!

19. Procyonpi says:

I've gotten the total destruction achievement. It took me a couple of hours of repeated gameplays.

Also, @ steve: I know that 3895 is possible (and as far as I know the max score), but the first time I got total destruction my score was 3880. I'm not sure if this was intentional or not.

20. Earl says:

Yayz! Finally got'em!

And thanks for the Level 4 count, Dalkiel. It was good to find out I needed to start over before I got too far into my second attempt. :)

21. zanoria says:

Can somebody please post the total amount of points possible for all the levels?

22. Dalkiel says:

I believe the "proper" max at the end of the game is 3895.

There is (or was if it got fixed) a glitch that allows you to get more though.

23. zanoria says:

What I meant is the points total for every singel level. Sorry for being unclear.

24. jeltevl says:

here they are.
    I hope it helps everyone who is frustrated that they don't get the total destruction yet.

Level 1: 260
    Level 2: 595
    Level 3: 940
    Level 4: 1285
    Level 5: 1605
    Level 6: 1970
    Level 7: 2450
    Level 8: 2930
    Level 9: 3405
    Level 10: 3895

25. Dalkiel says:

Just to confirm, I got the same results as jeltevl.

26. zanoria says:

Thank you.

27. Lawton says:

Does anyone know if hitting escape (that kills your alien) stops you from getting the reward?

Edit: Evidently, yes. :(

28. beefsnarf123 says:

OK THIS IS PISSING ME OFF EVERY FREAKIN TIME I PLAY END UP GETTING FAR IN THE GAME SO CLOSE I CAN PROBABLY GET TO THE END AND GET THE REWARDS BUT IF DECIDE TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME IT WONT SAVE HELP THIS IS PISSING MEOFF SO MUCH GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

29. beefsnarf123 says:

Hi guys i keep playing the game and i cant seem to get the rewards i am on level 4 as of know and if theres anyone willing to go on my account and get me both rewards that would be nice heres my login Username:beefsnarf123 Password: beefsnarf123 thanks

30. spookspoon says:

Im going to change your password just to teach you a lesson. what are you thinking? posting your username and password on a forum?

Reply »

You must log in to post.