Games by ClickShake / The Visitor Returns....
54 posts, 16 voices. Latest reply from jeltevl.
  1. darkbluemullet says:

So. just watched the trailer on the front page. Looks great as expected. The Visitor is definite favourite of mine personaly and I'm so glad that you didn't try and tweak the style and gameplay. If you could get The Visitor AND Ballads released at the same time, that would drive traffic here for sure. That wont happen though, judging by the bags under Jay's eyes in his latest vlog. (kidding) Seriously though, this is great stuff and will keep the baying Ballads mob at bay for a while longer. :)

2. jeltevl says:

i suspect if i read the tekst at the trailer well that both wil be out this month.

jay and steve correct me if i am wrong.

3. JayZiebarth says:

Logan went to Grandma's house last night and I just slept for 12 hours. I'm feeling optimistic, 3 games by the end of the month.

The Visitor, Reemus Chp4 and Ballads! Lets do it Steve!

4. connah14 says:

wow trailer looks amazing jay , cant belive 3 games hopefully released by the end of october !!

5. darkbluemullet says:

I don't like deadlines, they can only disappoint. However, on this occasion... I am right behind you guys. Go for it. BTW, who does the beta testing for your games? It's not just in house between you and Steve surely? I would like throw my hat into the ring for future beta opportunities here and now!! ;)

6. Earl says:

I, too, would be more than happy to test. cough cough

7. DarkKnight says:

I would love to test!

8. SteveCastro says:

I've setup the game page for Visitor Returns:
    http://www.clickshakegames.com/games/the-visitor-returns.php

9. darkbluemullet says:

Can't wait 'till that clip is replaced by the game itself. ;) Also, why so shy on the game testing question?

10. Darkroot says:

I like the part when Jay realizes that it is inevitable to make another visitor game.

11. jeltevl says:

do you guys nows more about this one?

12. SteveCastro says:

We've picked our sponsor and are in the process of getting the game updated with their logos. It'll likely release early November.

13. connah14 says:

it'll be a good halloween if not a good bonfire nignt

14. darkbluemullet says:

Is it Max Games?

15. ophius says:

I can't wait :):):)

16. SteveCastro says:

Our sponsor is ArcadeBomb again. :)

17. SteveCastro says:

@darkbluemullet Did you get my emails?

18. darkbluemullet says:

I didn't Steve? Did you email my hotmail account? Can't see any?

19. SteveCastro says:

I emailed your hotmail and your googlemail accounts. I'll resend it from my personal account.

20. darkbluemullet says:

Just got it Steve. I'm at work at the moment, I'm into that tonight!!

21. jeltevl says:

I hope it comes out next week.

22. connah14 says:

me to or by end of november

23. wolee03 says:

Thank you! I have been fiending for a game!

24. wolee03 says:

Link at arcadebomb isn't working...

25. ophius says:

I am so impatient to see the visitor (and even more the ballads)! Knowing that it is now in the hands of arcadebomb, and being ignorant concerning these things, I would like to ask why they do not release the game? Is it because they also have to find sponsors? Or is it a strategical delay? or simply do they have precise days to release new games? I am as curious as impatient...

26. SteveCastro says:

We've had to go over some paperwork to get the deal sorted out and the money transfer can sometimes take a week, so it's not just in their hands waiting to be released. It's somewhere between us and them. :)

27. ophius says:

I understand! it makes sense... of course, it was the fourth solution.

28. ophius says:

aaarhg! I am back to see if perhaps the visitor was released... nothing! mmmh this third party is getting annoying...

29. SteveCastro says:

Looks like the release date will be December 12th.

Reply »

You must log in to post.