ClickShake Elite / the modern adventures of spookspoon
42 posts, 10 voices. Latest reply from beewyka.
Tags:
  1. spookspoon says:

yeah so this forum is for all the comics I will make. they ARE comics so you wont be able to see the priceless faces on the characters. havent finished my first comic so please be patient with me. Oh and a bunch of thanks to Katherine Garner for making the monsters. until next time. :P

2. beefsnarf123 says:

awsome

3. spookspoon says:

ok sorry for taking so long I had a busy weekend. so here it is.

first spookspoon appears suddenly asking "where am I" then Earl, the future mod, welcomed him to the click shake world. spookspoon (with a stupified look of course) simply followed the blue plushie with a spring. then (in a really big square) Earl showed spookspoon the clickshake world while everyone else was doing something. he finishes saying "I think I'll have a good time here" (oh and yeah im having a good time here :D ) If you want more details then just post on what you wanna know cuz I dont have enough time to write all with details. (oh and btw my comics are short one-page long comics sorta filled with humor. :D ) until next time

4. spookspoon says:

if you have a suggestion, tell me about it and maybe (just maybe) if this comic gets famous ill give credit to whoever gave me a wonderful advice and youll become famous. oh and there will also be many dudes saying "oh are you the one that gave advice to the creator of spookspoon!? oh your my hero!" and stuff like that (oh and they will also faint with your presence)

5. spookspoon says:

Oh and by the way jay and steve you should make a fanart place where I can post drawings and my comics. If you already have one that I dont know of, then tell me about it

6. beefsnarf123 says:

heres an idea at one part of your adventure beef snarf is turned into a huge monster with powers because of a evil wizzard and if you wanna see the monster i wanna turn into visit telltalegames.com you will see the monster on the homepage

7. spookspoon says:

could work but ill try to do something more original :D

8. beefsnarf123 says:

but spookspoon did you visit telltale games.com

9. beefsnarf123 says:

just asking

10. spookspoon says:

yeah I did.

11. tman140 says:

that could work when beefs account gets hacked

12. tman140 says:

no offense.. it would just be a cool scenario....

@spookspoon You could post it on photo bucket or picasa

13. spookspoon says:

T man I thought you were a danger squerril. did you suddenly transformed into a sort of pink jelly?

14. spookspoon says:

well anyway here is comic #2

Earl is intruducing the new pink ball to everyone. he says that there are 4 loyal fans of the C.S.U. which is him (oviously) darkroot, incognito, and darkblue mullet. (that doesnt mean I really think that :D ) Spookspoon's awesome observation makes him notice that there is a mountain with the faces of the four monstery dudes. he imagines that he can get in that mountain real soon. but first he must start at the bottom (that will soon change wont it?)

and thats comic two

I wish there was a place I can post them instead of posting the story :D

15. tman140 says:

again photo bucket or picasa

16. spookspoon says:

heh heh thats a good one :D

17. beefsnarf123 says:

spookspoon when will comic 3 come out and also the monster thing make sure that i am not a monster i turn into one like the one on telltalegames sam and max the devils playhouse the city that dares not sleep ok

18. darkbluemullet says:

I'm kinda hoping for a bigger role in this comic lol. ;)

19. beefsnarf123 says:

if i was a monster i would name myself monster snarf

20. spookspoon says:

HEY I know you are all excited (especially beefsnarf) but this is not the only comic I do, and besides dont you have another thing to wait on? but im almost ready :D

21. spookspoon says:

ok finally finished it. you know the independance of mexico and all that but here it is.

spookspoon is looking at a billboard saying that the ballads of reemus is COMING SOON. he watches closely and sees that he needed $10 to play the game. unfortunetly he was broke and only had $2.55 he remembers he spent it all on ice cream :D (that didnt really happened) later he hears something coming from the forum. he gets in and hears that zerowes, the sad egg with crab legs and an afro, telling everyone that if they cant pay for the game, then they can post their link there and hope for the best. spookspoon obviously posted his. but with so many links, will he ever get to play the awesome game?

Oh and im halfway on comic 4 see ya later

22. beefsnarf123 says:

ok then spookspoon rock on

23. spookspoon says:

thanks I appreciate it. :D

24. crazybone says:

spookspon you are the law in your comics q onda fernando soi alex lol

25. spookspoon says:

k so I already had the comic finished but I had no time to log in so here is comic #4

Spookspoon is on the forums... SPAMMING yeah so darkroot wants to elemenate the humorous pink ball. Of course no one agreed with him. they simply told spook that he shouldnt spam the forums a lot. He was kind of depressed but he got the greatest idea that was to make a forum that was made to be spammed, but he was too lazy to do it. some hours later while spookspoon was doin... stuff he went to the forums and saw that erix, a shy blue square monster, made a forum that was made to be spammed (which now has the most posts on the whole web) so he EXPLODED with exitement

yeah so thats it. until next time

26. spookspoon says:

ey alex recuerda que NO puedes decir maldiciones

27. crazybone says:

jejej true true

28. wesitokakero says:

HEY SPOOKSPOON when is wonna be your next commic i want to see it in the school

Reply »

You must log in to post.