ClickShake Elite / The heir of CSG
8 posts, 6 voices. Latest reply from darkbluemullet.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. spookspoon says:

so... if a calamity strikes any of you two (jay and steve) who will be the heir of this awesome web page? a stranger? or someone else?

2. darkbluemullet says:

Earl shall rise in a white robe and chose 2 apprentices to whom, he will pass on his wisdom for the continuation of the games and all their glory..... or the site and the games stop. One of them for sure :/

3. jeltevl says:

I think at least the games that are made now will be stopped.
    Because it's very likelly that when another is going too make games in the name of clickshake that person does have some other ideas.

4. Earl says:

I prefer to avoid even contemplating such things.
    'sides, what could happen? I thought you guys would've figured out by now that Jay's actually a zombie and Steve's really an automatron.

5. jeltevl says:

ah i thought it was strange that jay had a unnatural color in his blog posts. :P

Now i know why that is. :P

6. SteveCastro says:

Ya, I'm actually a cloud-based sentient, so I can't really be killed unless you take out all 13 server farms across the globe. Seriously though, I guess maybe our wives would figure out what to do with the business.

7. JayZiebarth says:

That's why I created a human baby with half my DNA to carry on my work if anything happens to me. You may have to wait at least 12 years before he creates anything though.

8. darkbluemullet says:

Put in such a nice way jay. I bet your wife is thrilled that was the main reason for bringing your bundle of joy into the world! ;)

You must log in to post.