Ballads of Reemus & Several Journeys / The Ballad of Reemus 5 Download for windows issue
6 posts, 3 voices. Latest reply from SteveCastro.
  1. MoonDae says:

Recently I bought the game Ballad of Reemus 5, because I was extremely intrigued with the Demo version of the game. I wanted a physical copy of the game on my computer, since it is a very well made game, as far as I have seen. However, I found that, after multiple tries, and even going through the suggestion of visiting another site wile it downloaded, I cannot seem, for the life of me, to be able to download this game fully onto my computer. the program I use, is WinRar, however, I do not think that the WinRar progran is the underlying issue. If at all possible, I would love to have this game downloaded, but have no idea how to proceed from this point. If there are any suggestions or help I could recieve it would be much appreciated. (A suggestion I could make is to format the file as a Torrent, however this can be dangerous since it can also be replicated online and stolen as a free game. Sorry I don't have a suggestion passed that)

2. iamsam1117 says:

If its done in a torrent then its just as easy to encrypt it with a unlock password and it should be safe.
    The only problem is you will have to have atleast several people commit to seeding it. Im hoping to buy the game in the next couple weeks when I get the money and plan to do the downloadable version as I don't really have a internet connection on my computer but go through my phone for it.

3. SteveCastro says:

FYI, I am working on an improved version of the downloading scripts and hope to have those running very soon. This should help performance with both the online version and downloadable version. In the meantime, please be patient and try again a little later when the server may not be as busy.

4. SteveCastro says:

UPDATE: I've just now implemented a change to the download scripts that should really help a lot with the online version loading and with downloading the offline version. It should be much faster, fail less often, and if it does fail, may be able to resume progress when you try again.

If you were having issues, please try again and please let me know here if you see improvements, no change, or if it gets worse.

5. MoonDae says:

The issue has been fully resolved. Thank you very much for your patients and being able to get back to me so quickly. I will look forward to more Reemus stories, and other tales you will be able to come out with. These games are Excellent!

6. SteveCastro says:

I'm so happy to hear the downloads are working for everyone now. Thanks for the confirmation.

You must log in to post.