ClickShake Elite / rick jordans books
37 posts, 8 voices. Latest reply from LMFAO.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. mechingas says:

well, like ethanruler didnt want to change the topic of his forum. here it is, for all of you fans of percy jackson and red pyramid books. a rick jordan books discusion forum!

first of all i want to know in wich book are you in? for all of us to dont talk of that book or the books that are next.

you should NOT spoil the books the other people are reading. (coughgreat1cough)

2. spookspoon says:

can we just talk about any book in that case?

3. mechingas says:

well it will be a compleate disaster, imagine this:

spookspoon:have you read pecy jackson?

greate1:hey anybody of you have read wimpy kid?

beeweeka:o, wimpy kid is one of mah favorites

mechngas: i ike he book 5 of percy jackson. spookspoon which one you like?

earl:oh i youst read city of ashes and its greate!

darkbluemullet: i dont like to read that kind of books i prefer informative.

and the title of the forum said rick jordan books!

4. ethanrule3 says:

I've read all of Percy Jackson, The Lost Hero, and the Red Pyramid; I've already pre-ordered the Throne of Fire (sequel to the Red Pyramid) and the first 9 of the 10 39 Clues books (I never bothered to read the last one, they just got worse and worse.)

And his name is Rick Riordan, not Rick Jordan!

5. mechingas says:

wow, iim reading the lost heroe but i already know that gia is goin to ressusutate

6. mechingas says:

edit: wow, im reading the los hero but i already know that gaia is goin to ressusitate

7. spookspoon says:

I think you mean resurrect.

8. mechingas says:

yea anyways, i love book 5 its mah favorite, have i mention it before?? its so cool. ethan wich one is your favorite?

9. GREAT1 says:

well my favorite its titan's curse,thanks for asking,and i am really looking forward to the release of the son of neptune second book in the lost hero saga.
    P.S @ethanrule3 the throne of fire is already released.

10. Bopoo says:

I have also readed all Rick Riordans Percy Jackson books. I think they are great!

11. ethanrule3 says:

@Great1 It is now, but when I made the post it hadn't yet been released. I have it now, though. I'm about a quarter of the way through it. It's really good, almost as good as the first one.

My favorite is also the Titan's Curse. Just the right mix of action, death, sarcasm, and romance.

12. mechingas says:

dudes here are the 7 heroes of the great prophecy: percy,anabeth,jason,piper,leo,frank and hazel 2 new dudes

13. LMFAO says:

mechingas on the title of the forum you put rick jordan and his name is rick riordan

14. mechingas says:

-.- i dont know if you AT LEAST HAVE READ THE COMMENTS ON THIS TOPIC cause ethan had already told me that

15. LMFAO says:

yes i did i just remark it

16. GREAT1 says:

hey guys the son of neptune is released the month of my birthday i think that the fifa 2012 too but i´m not sure so i´ll not assume

17. beefsnarf123 says:

Sorry to change the subject but did you guys hear about the new wimpy kid coming november its called Cabin Fever

18. spookspoon says:

I've had enough of wimpy kid just by seeing the two movies.

19. mechingas says:

two movies i thought there was only 1. :L

20. spookspoon says:

yeah there is a second movie based on "rodrick rules". I just hope that they dont make 2 or 3 more movies

21. mechingas says:

dude there are 6 books of wimpy kid but one of them is the book: "make your own journal" and the other one is: wimpy kid the movie. so there could be still 4 movies of wimpy kid

22. Darkroot says:

Off topic: A really good book is the divine comedy.

23. spookspoon says:

yeah If im gonna read something, it has to be humorous, or that has something to do with the universe.

24. LMFAO says:

so your gonna read a book of geography

25. LMFAO says:

sorry you are

26. LMFAO says:

sorry you are

27. mechingas says:

mah i dont like that comdey books thath much . i prefer action books like pery jackson, red pyramid or harry poter

28. spookspoon says:

not geography, more like physics of the space. but only if it has pictures :D

29. LMFAO says:

actually,you cant say physics of the space because physics is everything that occupies spce or that is made of matter more easily everything that exists

30. LMFAO says:

guys, i just read the forum about a mod is needed and i thing thats an awesome idea maybe spookspoon,mechingas,earl, or myself i mean i connect and post the seven days of the week,the reason is see what happen to this forum it was about rick riordans books and ended as physics

Reply »

You must log in to post.