Ballads of Reemus & Several Journeys / Refer a friend and get a FREE copy of Ballads of Reemus!
29 posts, 16 voices. Latest reply from Green123.
  1. SteveCastro says:

Don't have a bank account, credit card or funds to pre-order the recently announced Ballads of Reemus? That's not a problem, because we just launched a new Refer a Friend program, where you can get a FREE copy of Ballads of Reemus when your friend pre-orders the game! Check it out and let us know if you have any questions about this opportunity.

FYI, you can also use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to get information about how to send us a money order instead of using PayPal. If you can get to a post office, then you can send a money order (may vary outside the US).

2. Darkroot says:

A brilliant idea since people can split $5 and both get the game even if one doesn't have a credit card. To bad no one of my friends is as interested in flash games as me. Also I live in Canada could I just send you $10 dollars by mail? Kinda risky but it's like the only way for me.

3. JayZiebarth says:

Darkroot, don't send money in the mail. Just go to the bank and get a US money order for $10 and mail that. It's the same as money without any of the risk of sending cash.

Use the contact button to email us and we'll tell you where to mail it.

4. Earl says:

Just a comment on the 'refer a friend' feature...
    (and I'm not suggesting that you change anything for this time; just making a comment for the next game)
    It's currently set up so that, if you send someone a link, and they buy the game, then you get a copy, right?
    Once I'm sure paypal has my bank account and works and everything, I'll be purchasing the game, buuut... to take advantage of this, I'd have to find someone to refer me before I purchased it. It just seems like it might be better to have a credit for giving someone else a copy of the game whenever it's convenient.
    (Similarly, if you set up a way to 'gift' someone else a copy of the game, like as an additional product to purchase through paypal, that might be handy as well)

Just a suggestion, mind you. Definitely not complaining or anything, because setting up ways to give games away for free is definitely super-awesome either way. :)

5. tman140 says:

That's a good idea earl. I know my brother loves these games but doesn't have a job. It would be cool to get a paid reemus to send him.

6. spookspoon says:

jeje

7. darkbluemullet says:

spookspoon.... stop it now, it's annoying.

8. spookspoon says:

sorry I got a little exited :3

9. wesitokakero says:

sooooo the guey jeje eh?

10. wesitokakero says:

so he is the guy jeje

11. DANIEL says:

LOL

12. wesitokakero says:

why your comments dont have sense?

13. connah14 says:

I just Referd a friend

14. connah14 says:

but his parents wont buy it

15. serpent889 says:

Green123 is a copycat.

16. iggypop521 says:

Let me get this straight, a person who posts their referral link on a forum dedicated to referral links (I know there is another, but bear with me here) is a copycat because you did too?You restarted the forum, you should have seen this coming.

17. JayZiebarth says:

you guys would probably have more success using the referral code on other sites. Try to get someone who's never heard of Reemus to try and buy the game. Then we'd all benefit!

18. makr3la says:

Hello! My friend sent me her referral link and I bought Ballads of Reemus, but she didn't get her copy. Is there any way to get it for her? Thanks and regards!

/e: Also small off topic, but maybe you can try to put Ballads of Reemus demo at Kongregate? It's a great commercial for fantastic game! :)

19. Green123 says:

I'm already posting my referral link on other sites. Now i'm waiting until someone buy the game with my referral link... :(

20. makr3la says:

She's got it! Thanks for help Steve :) Regards and good luck with your next game!

21. darkbluemullet says:

The demo on Kongregate. Now that is a good idea. Be wary though, there have been a few of them lately and although the average score might be ok, the majority of comments have been along the lines of "If you just put up the full game, you will this, that and the other. Greedy, etc". People want everything free on sites like that but it may still be worth a go!??

22. SteveCastro says:

We're considering putting the demo on Kongregate.

23. Rouge says:

Hey, I have been a big fan of the 'Reemus' and 'Visitor' games and chapter 4 was amazing! I played it on Kongregate and checked out the ClickShake profile and saw there was a website and I had to sign up! I played the demo of Ballads and I am trying to send out referral links. Thanks for all the free games, I hope I can get this paid one (and others to follow) too!

Keep up the great work!

24. Earl says:

Hey, I know it's a bit (well, okay, very) late after-the-fact, but is there any chance in getting the referral page changed so it can somehow acknowledge it?

For example, out of curiosity, I followed someone's link, and then I entered an incorrect version of one, and there was no difference between the two pages.
    -----
    BTW. I know it's too far early to know that you will do the referral program for the next time, but is it an option? (i.e. have you, uh, 'not ruled it out'?)

You must log in to post.