Games by ClickShake / Reemus Merch!
43 posts, 18 voices. Latest reply from Awesomeflow.
  1. JayZiebarth says:

So here's a discussion thread for everyone. Reemus merchandise - what kinds of things would you like?

Shirts?
    Toys?
    Stickers?
    buttons?
    plushies?

Inquiring minds want to know!

2. xXincognitoXx says:

I could imagine shirts and toys, but I would probobly only buy the shirts.

3. darkbluemullet says:

Toys would be cool. Maybe Reemus themed mouse pads, etc. Reemus Avatars, wallpapers. Phone Apps. Can't think of any more at the moment. :)

4. KingPhazon says:

I would love to have a clickshake mouse pad and t shirt.

5. JayZiebarth says:

Good to know! I think shirts are definitely on our radar.

6. Earl says:

I'm not really much of a 'shirt' person.
    Stickers are a definite (small ones or big vinyl ones).
    I would definitely buy fridge magnets.
    Buttons and toys/plushies would be pretty tempting as well.

But yeah. Fridge magnets.
    ---
    Edit: Oh, and CDs. Your games tend to have some nice music. I'd spring for a CD as well.

7. Marybear says:

ooooh fridge magnets <3

8. JayZiebarth says:

Does anyone remember "Rub down transfers"? You get a little background and a page of transfers and you make your own little scene. They look like this..

http://www.fruitsaladretro.co.uk/acatalog/mkttp.jpg

I think a Reemus version of that would be retro goodness.

I'm also into the sticker/magnet thing Earl!

9. KingPhazon says:

@Earl. CDS! Definite buy for me.

10. Earl says:

If you want to go for retro goodness: COLORFORMS! (It feels so weird spelling that without a 'u')

11. darkbluemullet says:

Oh man, rub down transfers. Didn't even know that was what they were called but that pic brought back a lot of memories. I had a football/soccer one if I remember right and you had set up the play, passing, scoring etc..... ah memories lol

12. JayZiebarth says:

Colorforms! Even cooler, I couldn't remember what those were called.

13. xXincognitoXx says:

I agree with Earl and darkbluemullet! I would buy a mouse pad and would love to have a soundtrack! The Colorforms also seem cool.

14. JayZiebarth says:

If we did offer the soundtrack, would you want it as a digital download or an actual CD?

15. Earl says:

My personal preference (when it comes to music) is always to have something physical. Mind you, I'm a wee bit old-fashioned. :)

16. darkbluemullet says:

Although Earl has a point, from a practical point of view and also a cost effective one, the digital download would have to be the choice. Gotta go with the times.

Also, a nice feature for this site would be page where you can get free wallpapers, avatars, etc.

17. JayZiebarth says:

We have big plans for avatars and such. Once the Reemus double shot is complete we'll focus on rolling out those new features.

I'd love to have a physical CD with cover art, but we'd have to have a lot of demand for it to be worth our while.

18. Marybear says:

Rub down transfers sounds like so much more fun than it actually is *sigh*

19. xXincognitoXx says:

It would be cool to have a CD, but for the sake of making things eaisier, a digital download would probobly be best. Some people that would want the CD live around the world. Shipping the CDs aroud the world would cost too much :(

20. TW25 says:

Personally, I would definitely buy any shirts or CDs. Other items I would have to think about a bit more.

21. johndatserakis says:

I came to this forum to post this topic, but I see it is already in discussion:

Will you please please please release the Reemus music? I'll pay $20, $30 even! The music for the prologue is so sick. I don't want to have to start up the game every time I want to hear the songs. I beg of you, even if it's a rough rip I don't even give a shit. I emailed Jay like a year and a half ago and he said maybe soon. Find it in your hearts!

22. JayZiebarth says:

I'll talk to Mitch and see what I can do!

23. ZEROwes says:

they all sounds like great ideas, i would definitely buy music and stickers. but i would really like reemus pins(buttons?) the kind with a needle out the back and a catch... i guess sorta like an earring. the kind with a safety pin in the back is good too i guess. i've got a collection of pins goin' on my backpack right now and a reemus themed pin would definitely find a home on it

24. Earl says:

If you put out a CD (or digital download), any idea if you'll stick to a franchise, or just clickshakeiness in general? (kinda hoping for the latter)

Also, for ideas for types of merchandise which are presumably affordable to produce, you may wish to check out the stores of other online services. For example: Kingdom Of Loathing.
    (Not sure how to do a link here, but there's a link at the top of their main page for merchandise)
    So, examples include calendars (I'd buy), resin-cast toys (easier to produce several yourself), vinyl stickers, temporary tattoos, glasses, shotglasses and mugs (I'd also buy).
    And, I'm pretty sure lots of places can make coasters for you.
    (I'll try to shut up now in this thread. I'm getting a bit spam-y)

25. Darkroot says:

Heh, a 2x2 rubiks cube with the characters on it would be a definite win.
    Plushies sound pretty good too a visitor plushie.

Maybe you could do some drawing tutorials and sell those I would kill for something like that.

26. LinkandSheik says:

What about hats? I like doo rags and it'd be great if they had them

27. ZEROwes says:

@Darkroot that rubiks cube idea sounds really cool, i would def want to have one of those

28. Darkroot says:

@Zero yeah it fits in perfectly it would have the art maybe signatures and it would be a relatively challenging puzzle. They could order a bunch of east-sheen cubes and make their own stickers. I say east-sheen because that the only good one.

29. charmscale says:

I'd kind of like to have a plushie of the ant queen from the first reemus game. Also, a Liam plushie would be cool, or a Reemus plushie. Maybe a flying mouse plushie, too? Or, better yet, a plushie version of the flying cat.

30. spookspoon says:

Hey I would also like a gygax and death slugs plushie. or maybe plushies from the devouring worm.

Reply »

You must log in to post.