Games by ClickShake / Reemus & Liam - The Shirt!
15 posts, 11 voices. Latest reply from connah14.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. JayZiebarth says:

So here's what we're thinking for the Reemus & Liam shirt.

http://www.zeebarf.com/reemus&liamshirt.jpg

http://www.zeebarf.com/reemus&liamshirt-closeup.jpg

We decided that instead of going with “Ballads” or “Journeys” that we’d just put the characters names on the shirt. That way it isn’t tied into any one series and is more of a timeless tribute to our bug crushing duo. Also, the image on the shirt is completely made up and isn’t a part of either games.

What do you think?

2. Dalkiel says:

It looks good; the only criticism I would have is that Reemus and Liam are too small, and the creature takes up most of the shirt. This of course is only an issue if you're really trying to focus on just Reemus and Liam.

3. darkbluemullet says:

Very cool indeed. I like that you went dark. Quite chic.

4. connah14 says:

very cool indeed

5. Earl says:

I actually like the perspective of it. Huuuge monster... Reemus not noticing why his pant leg is getting tugged until it's too late. Perfect. :)
    I just don't wear t-shirts, so I'm hoping that we'll eventually get to see this pattern on, well, pretty much anything else. :)
    Poster, magnet, mug, desklamp, bumper sticker... gun rack? Dice? Candle?

6. beewyka says:

Laim: Reemus you are awso........ Ahhhhhh! (big worm thingy appears)

7. dasroach says:

i personally love the graphic. It portrays both characters well and is damn funny IMO. but keep up the good work guys. CANT WAIT FOR BALLADS!!!

8. JayZiebarth says:

Here's another attempt at the shirt graphic. We felt like maybe Reemus and Liam should have more real estate on the shirt, so I revamped the graphic slightly to showcase them a little more. Thoughts?

http://www.zeebarf.com/shirtv2.jpg

And yes stickers seem to be on the horizon as well as something else you can hold in your hand.

9. Erithan says:

Really nice work on the shirt design!

Personally I think I prefer the first one, as it portrays the "message" better.

The second does bring Reemus and Liam more into focus, but the creature in the back ends up looking a bit off/to small.

10. Dalkiel says:

I agree that the first one gets the "message" off better as well, but overall I think the second one is a better design; The actual characters of the game are more prominent. I also like the shift of the names from the top to the bottom.

11. JayZiebarth says:

Well as long as you still get the same message/joke I don't mind if its slightly diluted. I'd rather showcase Reemus and Liam a little more prominently.

12. charmscale says:

I like it. But you might want to consider putting clickshake games and/or zeebarf really large on the back, for advertising purposes.

13. Green123 says:

I like it.

14. SteveCastro says:

Thanks for the feedback guys, we've set the design and are getting ready to send it to the printer.

Let me know what sizes you guys who plan to buy one need. Pick from S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

Earl, in time we will have more than shirts for merch. Hang in there my friend!

15. connah14 says:

cool steve thx for update i was the 1 who asked for news on this and thank you

You must log in to post.