Games by ClickShake / Reemus Chp4 B.O.T.D @ Kong
22 posts, 7 voices. Latest reply from connah14.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. darkbluemullet says:

Just thought I would let you know that Reemus Chapter 4 is Badge Of The Day over at Kongregate today. http://www.kongregate.com/games/ClickShake/several-journeys-of-reemus-chapter-4-beastly-blackhole-of-bureaucracy

2. SteveCastro says:

Nice :)

3. connah14 says:

just got the badge

4. Logan says:

cool, finish it:D

5. darkbluemullet says:

A Small Favors' turn today.... http://www.kongregate.com/games/zeebarf/a-small-favor Have you guys cut a deal with someone? ;)

6. jeltevl says:

it's nice in my opinion those badges of the they are all free points for me as long as they use games from clickshake. :P

7. SteveCastro says:

I've never seen Massacre as an acronym, I wasn't sure what you were talking about at first.

Kong's really been showing us the love lately. :)

8. jeltevl says:

it's really a hint to you guys that the owners of kong also like you're games. :)

9. darkbluemullet says:

Or it's a friendly elbow to the CSG' ribcage to get the next hit viral... ◔_◔

10. Earl says:

Hey, do you guys make much in tips on that site?

11. SteveCastro says:

Earl, no we don't. We get a little bit from the ad rev share though.

12. darkbluemullet says:

I suspect tipping doesn't really happen all that often. In the 3 or 4 years Iv'e been there, I've tipped 4 games(or the dev I should say) which included you guys. The games that are real cash cows are pay to play games i.e. purchase updrades, unlocks, etc. I actually loathe those games but Kongregate get a cut so promote them more than any other and that coupled with spoilt kids with rich parents equals $$$$ They only game I have spent money (kreds) on was Gemcraft Labrynth because I thought the game was so huge and immense. Some games would easily win the monthly prize and get huge game views but they shoot themselves in the foot by adding a premium option. Having said that, dev's have to eat too I guess so it must be difficult to get the balance right.

13. spookspoon says:

Why do they give badge of the day to games that were released a long time ago? Sure, all of CSG's stuff is awesome, but what does kongregate judge a game on for it to have a BOTD?

I dont use kongregate much.

14. darkbluemullet says:

BOTD is just a random badge from any game. It's not really to highlight a game in particular it is a chance to get the points from getting badge again or if you don't have the badge already, you get double points when you do. Kongregate is the only games site on the net that I use. When I'm not on CSG, I'm either at Kong or Reddit!

15. jeltevl says:

i use kong for the games and newgrounds mostly for the movies. :)

16. spookspoon says:

Makes sense. I dont know why, but I've always used notdoppler alone. And newgrounds and CSG of course.

17. darkbluemullet says:

They are all good to be honest but Kongregate was the one I discovered first so decided to stick with that one.

You must log in to post.