Games by ClickShake / PS3 and Xbox 360
17 posts, 7 voices. Latest reply from beewyka.
  1. beewyka says:

In this forum you can talk about PS3 or,and Xbox 360. Happy Gamming :)

2. SteveCastro says:

Clash of Heroes is a fun little puzzle RPG game on XBox Live Arcade I got a couple months ago.

3. darkbluemullet says:

Well... I have a PS3. I have about 50-60 games. I also have about 20-30 PSN games. The CoD series is my favourite, simply due to the multiplayer replayability. I am waiting on Reemus appearing on the PSN........ STEVE! JAY! Get your butts in shape!

4. LMFAO says:

have you played bomberman live? it's one of my favorite classic games that have been made again by people's choice

5. xXincognitoXx says:

I am a proud PS3 owner. My fav Ps3 exclusive game would easily be Uncharted 2(shocker).

@darkbluemullet, seeing how you have 50-60 games... what trophy level are you at and how many platinums? I am at level 12-80% and have 14 platinums (I own 16 games :P)

6. beewyka says:

I have PS3 and My favorite exclusive game is LittleBigPlanet 2

7. connah14 says:

i dont have a ps3 and my x box is broke the warrantly run out :(

8. beewyka says:

OMG RESSURECTION IS COMING FOR BLACKOPS IN 4 DAYS FOR PS3 I NEED IT I CAN JUST WALK DONE TO CVS AND GET A PSN CARD SWEET WOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED THOSE WORLD AT WAR ZOMBIE MAPS AND I NEED MOON (NEW ZOMBIE MAP)DOUBLE WOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

9. connah14 says:

cool

10. beewyka says:

GUYS A FEW DAYS AGO A GAME CALLED Dragonballz Ultimate Tenckiechi! Its a dragonball z game!

11. beewyka says:

oh yea and go online to nicktoons.nick.come and select dragonball z kai and you can watch the remade episodes for free! Or you can go to Dragonballz.com and pay for the real episodes which have more blood (its not realistic blood) and different words.

12. beewyka says:

Oh yea and please check out a guys channel on youtube his name is FLufeeTalks. and his thing at the top of his channel says "Im like a newspaper but better!

13. SteveCastro says:

Crimson Alliance is a pretty sweet Action RPG with couch co-op on XBox Live Arcade.

14. beewyka says:

oh yea the dragonball z thing yea I forgot to say that it came out a few days ago.

15. KatoPotato says:

I have a PS3 with almost 90 games, I don't have a favorite since there are a lot of games I love. :)

16. beewyka says:

Guys I'm getting Modern Warfare 3 for my birthday! (December 15th) On December 15th can someone make a happy birthday topic and in it we wish people a happy birthday?

17. beewyka says:

Nevermind I'll do it!

You must log in to post.