Games by ClickShake / Please help us get Ballads on Steam!
11 posts, 5 voices. Latest reply from JayZiebarth.
  1. SteveCastro says:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93093387

We've never needed your help more than we do right now. Steam just launched Greenlight, a new way for indie devs to get their games onto Steam based on popular opinion. If we could get on Steam, it could be a really big break for us, and something we've dreamed of doing ever since we set out to make this game. We need your thumbs up more than we've ever needed a 5-star bump on NG or Kong, this is our chance!

Please, please, please click the link above and vote for Ballads of Reemus to be included on Steam if you like this game and like what we do! You'll need a Steam account and might need a game in your account too.

2. JayZiebarth says:

Showtime! It's going to take a lot of votes to get it on Steam, so make sure you give your thumbs up! Also post a comment, let people know what you think and why they should give it a try.

3. connah14 says:

i dont have a steam account but i shared it on my wall on facebook

4. SteveCastro says:

Thank you connah!

5. connah14 says:

its no problem at all steve :)

6. darkbluemullet says:

I'm on it. I will post a few links where I think people will be interested. Good luck CSG!
    P.S. Your little girl is a wee smasher!

7. connah14 says:

sorry i did a blank post ^

8. darkbluemullet says:

Phew, I have put the feelers out where I could. I was wondering, can you send a message out to all your followers in one message on Kongregate or other sites? Would be a good way to get the word out quickly. Maybe an e-mail too for the subscribers?

9. tman140 says:

This is so cool! Shared it! lets see what we can do! (though i still dont want to buy it again...)

10. JayZiebarth says:

I'm pretty sure if it gets accepted on Steam they allow you to give codes out to people who already purchased it. That way they can have it in their Steam Library.

You must log in to post.