About CSG / New Favorites Feature
10 posts, 8 voices. Latest reply from tman140.
  1. SteveCastro says:

Hey guys, each game on our site now has an Add to Favorites link if you are logged in. Now you can tell everyone if Small Favor is your cup of tea, if a particular Reemus chapter was the one you liked the best or if Paradox Embrace is what you really dig. Favorites will show on your profile.

It'll be a cool feature as we add more games to the site.

2. darkbluemullet says:

Nice feature but I have one problem......... I love all the games! :P

3. Darkroot says:

@darkbluemullet but you must love some games more than others :P. Also I see your present favourite is the same as me.

I agree nice feature but a feature that works best when their are a lot of games. Maybe we will get a friend option or something. Can't wait for more features. Maybe you should do some sort of poll of what feature people want the most and work from that.

4. xXincognitoXx says:

Were all posting our favorites... but what are Steve and Jay's favorites ???

5. Earl says:

I should hope that Steve and Jay's favourites are the games they're currently working on. :D

(too sappy? nah, sounds about right)

6. JayZiebarth says:

Yes Earl you're right. My current fav is Reemus Chapter 4. Soon to be trumped by Ballads of Reemus :)

7. spookspoon says:

Hey jay just wondering How many reemus games are you planning to make?

8. Darkroot says:

Hopefully there will be harder puzzles but I doubt it. :(

9. JayZiebarth says:

Hey Spookspoon, I don't actually have a number in my head. I have an outcome that I work towards, but how many games it'll take to get there I'm not sure.

10. tman140 says:

hey jay, the word infinite works nicely

You must log in to post.