Ballads of Reemus & Several Journeys / New ClickShake Rewards - Reemus has Achievements!
8 posts, 7 voices. Latest reply from jeltevl.
  1. SteveCastro says:

Reemus prologue now has 2 new Rewards. Go get em!

2. Earl says:

Neat! It was fun playing through the original again. Might've, um, taken a while to figure them out (I'm not known for my memory).

Odd thing though, I had to do each of the queen-killing techniques twice to get the achievements. (The first Reckless didn't seem to work at all. The first Legendary even showed the epilogue and such, but still no achievement. Peculiar, eh?)

3. xXincognitoXx says:

SWEET!

4. tman140 says:

WOWZERS!

5. ethanrule3 says:

Can't wait for more Rewards!

6. Darkroot says:

That's awesome, too bad soon you will run out of game to put achievements into :'(

I've played the game soo many times should be no problem.

7. SteveCastro says:

@Earl Hmm, not sure why you had that issue. Maybe because I was updating something at the time you got it the first time around. Can't think of anything that would have messed it up though. We'll test and keep an eye on it.

I made a Rewards page that automatically lists all games with Rewards and gives information about them. Member pages and Rewards games link to this page too. Also, Rewards are now consistent across games, profiles and Rewards page (IE the hover description is available on all of them).

I like how the achievements were really coloring up people's profiles, so I streamlined the profile page a bit to bring Rewards up. I also allow links in profile descriptions now.

8. jeltevl says:

Get the rewards.
    Steve do you have an idea what the next game is who get rewards?

You must log in to post.