Ideas & Suggestions / The Many Quests of Joe
135 posts, 16 voices. Latest reply from Boerger.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. beefsnarf123 says:

will there be a chapter 5 maybe you will find out if i can think of a good to be countined part or a good ending i will let you know after i thought of one then waited a bit to see if i like it

2. beefsnarf123 says:

ok so its time i get back on track with the game the many tales of joe 1 the day in the life of a extermaitor thanks to jay and steves idea i will do the same charcter bios so heres number one joe.

JOE THE HERO

The hero of the game joe age 30 heads on many quests to save the world in the kingdom of fancyson joe has a side kick blueberry who always tags along with his pal. Joe enjoys adventures if it means fame like gold also joe can be good at other stuff like poker and gambling because of his master tricks

OTHER CHARCTERS COMING SOON

BLUEBERRY
    BART
    ROGER
    WENDLE
    RICHARD
    ROSE
    TINA
    RODRICK
    CRANK
    ZURG
    LUDZO
    AMBER
    ZURGIEN
    HARRY
    JACK
    LURKER
    LAIM
    SPLENDID
    TURKEN
    RICKEY

3. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO EVERY FRIDAY

4. spookspoon says:

wow you have a big imagination...

you remind me of someone.

5. beefsnarf123 says:

also on the list since i forgot brownie

6. beefsnarf123 says:

thanks spook spoon let me guess jay and steve

7. beefsnarf123 says:

time for another many tales bio

BLUEBERRY THE TURTLE SIDEKICK

he is cute small and a turtle he is blueberry . Always on quests with joe
    blue berry is always ready for action with his pal joe. Blueberry is the
    perfect sidekick for anyone who likes adventures action and turtles
    and who cares if he is not a blue turtle he is a good sidekick anyway

8. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 3

BART THE BARTENDER

Need a drink need some guy time or just wanna get drunk or something then barts your man .
    Bart is the best and only bartender in the kingdom of fancyson bart is also single at the age of 35.
    Everyone in the kingdom has always known bart to be really loyal and friendly to everyone and his
    customers .So long story short bart will always be there for you a pal or not because thats the guy he is.

9. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 4

ROGER THE PRINCE

In the kingdom of fancyson lies a loyal king well this is his son roger.Roger is 26 and is next in line to
    be king like his dad richard fancyson .Now roger may be mean sometimes but he is still a good guy like
    his dad and everyone in the kingdom of fancyson . Roger is one ladies man ,loves to drink,smoke,and gambler a bit
    of times with the boys.So lets face it roger is one skilled man well prince in this case.

10. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 5 Sorry for not posting on friday i had a sleepover so any way here it is

WENDLE THE BLACKSMITH

In the kingdom of fancyson the only guy who can make a good weapon is Wendle.
    Wendle is 25 ,tall,and a good blacksmith wendle has been making weapons like swords
    and more for years.Wendle dose this for knights ,dragonslayers ,and way more all in one day.
    Wendle has also many friends like bart,joe,blueberry,and more so need a axe or another weapon
    well there is only one good man who can do this and his name is Wendle the blacksmith

11. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 6

RICHARD THE KING

At the age of 50 king Richard's family has been carrying the spirt by being a king or a queen.
    Richard's son roger is next in line to be king when he retires,Richard is married to Rose the queen.
    Richard has been loyal to his kingdom and subjects for years and everyone loves richard for this gift.
    So if you need to know if the kingdom of fancyson is a good place to be the answer to that is a big yes.

12. beefsnarf123 says:

Yikes it has been a while so here is all the ones i missed

NEW BIO 7

ROSE THE QUEEN

She is sweet,friendly,and gentle she is the queen in the kingdom Rose.
    Rose is 30 years old and her side of the royal family were never queens.
    Why you ask because her family for years were poor and millers until she met richard.
    So if you see her for a nice walk or if you see her in her garden doing work remember to say hi

NEW BIO 8

TINA THE PRINCESS

She is young she is sweet like her mom she is Tina the princess.
    Tina at age 16 is the daughter of richard and rose is next in line to be queen.
    Tina will never hurt a fly unless it is to protect herself from danger in the kingdom.
    Tina is also free for now so if you see her like her fashion be nice and say hi...OR ELSE

13. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 9

RODRICK THE KNIGHT

Zoom slash stab is what you will see here about or sing the ballad about Rodrick.
    Rodrick is 20 he was the kingdoms most strong and brave knight ever in history.
    Rodrick may have been a mighty knight but he has never fought in years because of a unknown beast.
    So if you need to stop a monster good luck because only a miracle will help rodrick the knight so let us pray

14. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 10

CRANKS THE MUTANT

An evil army of mutants are hiding probably attacking people right now and that thing is a ...CRANK.
    Cranks are evil mutant eyeballs with a spring body spring arms claws for hands and onn claw for a one foot attached to a spring.
    Cranks are really evil and hard to attack mutant monsters from the unknown but are working for someone evil this person may not evan be human.So you have been warned of the cranks so do yourself a favor and run AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

15. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 11

ZURG THE ALIEN

His arms are green slimy tentacles his feet are space shoes he has two long sticks on his head that connect to his eyeballs he is zurg. Zurg is an evil alien who always has over 10 rays with him and is ready to attack and rule the earth with his huge army.
    Zurg came to earth 100 years ago and ever since was getting ready to attack and rule the whole planet earth .
    No one knows well only his army dose but he made a deal and the most evil plan yet that will have a chance of him winning.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

16. BadBoys147 says:

zurg the alien is cool

17. beefsnarf123 says:

thanks

18. beefsnarf123 says:

if the site had something to draw and share i would show you his design

19. beefsnarf123 says:

sorry if its hard to see here is the design

20. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 12

LUDZO THE BEAST

Living in the forrest and other places is a beast big and fierce its ludzo.
    Ludzo is a beast who is white and black with red eyes and yellow teeth who can rip his teeth into you if he gets pissed.
    Now ludzo may be scary when a ludzo sleeps it is said to be really cute like a newborn baby trying to hug you.
    So if you are a knight or a guard beware of the ludzo the beast who is best to be kept in a wooden pen or wooden cage.

21. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 13

AMBER THE BETRAYER

She has a ponytail she has a red skirt and a black tux as black as her heart its amber.
    Amber is a undercover lady she is evil she helps zurg she is evan thinking of betraying zurg at his moment of triumph.
    Amber is 18 hard to see that image because she is also if paid a assassin she has been so evil since she was a cell yikes.
    Do not mess with her do not call the cops or do not defend yourself because evil is here and her name is amber

22. spookspoon says:

Is she hot?! nah just kiddin. keep it up

23. beefsnarf123 says:

yes my design has her hot also thanks man

24. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 14

ZURGYIANS THE MINION

There bodies are tentacles with a mouth and one big eyeball its the evil minions of zurg the zurgyians.
    The zurgyians have been working with zurg on evil plans for years and will help zurg on big mission in the game.
    Zurgyians are evil mean and rude they will sometimes be hiding and sleeping in forrest the zurgyians have been on earth for years.So you may see a zurgyian while on a walk but be warned zurg may be around too are a big plan maybe both.

25. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 14

ZURGYIANS THE MINION

There bodies are tentacles with a mouth and one big eyeball its the evil minions of zurg the zurgyians.
    The zurgyians have been working with zurg on evil plans for years and will help zurg on big mission in the game.
    Zurgyians are evil mean and rude they will sometimes be hiding and sleeping in forrest the zurgyians have been on earth for years.So you may see a zurgyian while on a walk but be warned zurg may be around too are a big plan maybe both.

26. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 15

HARRY THE TRADER

He is 50 he is a nice mine with a cane and a cape he is harry the trader.
    Not to far from the kingdoms castle is a booth where you can trade stuff with harry.
    Now harry may be old but he has all sorts of stuff for grabs from rubber bands to kites.
    So if you need to get something do not buy trade in junk or garbage with harry because
    yes he will accept that offer gets you dont it eh

27. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 16

JACK THE RIPPER

He wants revenge he wants to kill he can be paid to kill for FREE.
    Jack was a nice farmer and everyone liked him but then from nowhere a giant ludzo came and the rest is not that pretty.
    Now jack is back he has a cloak a mask and glowing eyes take these off he looks like a zombie but joe is who he wants to kill.
    So evan through he never has killed he stop at nothing to find joe and kill him evan through before they were pals

28. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 17

LURKERS

They look like giant ants there red orange and black they also have big claws its a lurker.
    Another part of the evil army the Lurkers are evil beasts who take a big part in the army they can run fast and attack good.
    Lurkers have also been known to be good with stealth and other moves the Lurkers are mutants like the cranks in lots of ways.
    So i hope you learned alot about the lurkers just consider your self warned just in case they attack and use there moves on you.

29. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 18

LIAM THE KEY KEPPER

He is small cute and is a elf who has every key in the kingdom he is Liam.
    Liam is a elf who in the kingdom holds copies of every single key and evan the one to the gate.
    Now liam may be small but holding a copy of every key has lead him to the fancyson high council.
    So if you see liam do ont make fun of the little guy cause he can lock you out of your own house and also he is a elf.

30. beefsnarf123 says:

NEW BIO 19

SPLENDID THE CHEF

He is tough hard working and a bit old but he can still bake a mean dish its the mighty chef Splendid.
    Unlike other people in the kingdom Splendid is really good at cooking evan if most of his food has been said to run off.
    Splendid may look a bit old but he is so strong he has been asked to join the royal army to stop the big evil army but he said no.
    So if your hungry and looking for food that will take your taste buds to heaven are explode with awesomeness Splendid is your man.

Reply »

You must log in to post.