Ideas & Suggestions / The Many Quests of Joe
135 posts, 16 voices. Latest reply from Boerger.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. SteveCastro says:

Hey guys, I merged all the Quests of Joe topics into one.

@beefsnarf I would recommend thinking of something completely different and original. Like go to a place you think is interesting, and think about what someone could do in that place and imagine a guy who's maybe some weird animal or maybe an article of clothing. Maybe he lives in a can of alphabet soup or is so huge that he skips across planets like they're stones in a stream. Just look around your house or backyard for things that are familiar and then think about how you can make them really weird or different, and put them in familiar situations but with a strange twist to them. Like maybe you've been jealous of someone before, turn that into a weird story.

Here's an example: A worker at a soup factory lost a button in a can of alphabet soup. Mr. Button now sits in his soup in a pantry and is jealous of the buttons who get to live on shirts. Maybe he finds a way to break out of the soup and fly into outer space to talk with the planet skipping giant.

So don't use that exact example, but see how if you just think of common things and put them in extraordinary situations you can come up with a unique story? Try it out.

2. beefsnarf123 says:

do you mean change all of the info

3. SteveCastro says:

I'm not suggesting changing anything, but starting from scratch with a brand new idea.

4. beefsnarf123 says:

what do you mean i thought of this when i was 6 so do you mean change some titles a bit of info more stuff like what because i was thinking about the many quests of joe for a long time and i was 9 when i first found reemus and played it

5. beefsnarf123 says:

plus if i give it up now what do i do thats the biggest thing yet i can think of

6. xXincognitoXx says:

(awkward situation)

7. SteveCastro says:

So are you suggesting Reemus was ripped off your concept or that just by coincidence the concepts happen to be essentially identical?

8. JayZiebarth says:

Hey Beefsnarf, here's another idea for you to use instead.

A young farmer has this sword made of light and a mystical power called "The Thrust". He goes on an epic journey with two robots and blows up his father's doomstar and everyone gets a gold medal. Also, his hand gets cut off at some point.

Feel free to run with that. You can probably get at least 3 parts out of it, but if you really milk it you might squeeze out 6.

9. Earl says:

*sigh*

Kid's 11. All I'm sayin'.

10. Darkroot says:

@beefsnarf123 lol.......and it's kinda hard to follow your train of thoughts sometimes.

11. beefsnarf123 says:

i don't know if reemus ripped me off i was 6 when i had the idea i was like 9 when i first found reemus i played prolugue chapter 1-2 then reemus 3 came out i was like oh no since they were too much alike so i cant give it up now and jay thanks for the idea i still need to get this many quests thing cleared up if i do use your idea i will call it the thurst powers thanks P.S. i think reemus did rip me off

12. JayZiebarth says:

Well that does it, Beefsnarf you and I are going to have to battle with swords "Highlander" style to lay claim to point and click exterminator quests. There can only be one!

13. beefsnarf123 says:

oh snap

14. xXincognitoXx says:

IT'S ON!!!

15. spookspoon says:

fight fight fight!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. beefsnarf123 says:

I WILL WIN THE MANY QUESTS OF JOE WILL RULE

17. beefsnarf123 says:

I WILL WIN THE MANY QUESTS OF JOE WILL RULE

18. xXincognitoXx says:

DOUBLE POST!! OOOOOOOOOO

19. beefsnarf123 says:

TAKE THAT JAY

20. JayZiebarth says:

You got me! I guess I'll have to switch to my other idea "The Lotsa Walks of Bug Killing Bill."

21. Darkroot says:

Awww.... I was preparing arena, namely the death pit and the test lab attack monkeys too.

22. tman140 says:

you know you could make a brawl styled battle arena where you choose you character and choose who to fight. and maybe a way so players on at the same time could fight each other in real time

23. beefsnarf123 says:

what do you mean jay

24. beefsnarf123 says:

ethanrule3 told me when i got to info 2 -3 that i need stop making a new form everyday just put it into one but i did not because i did not know how
    PS- chapter 4 of many quests is still being thought of like whats it about

25. themanofdoom says:

obvious troll is obvious

26. beefsnarf123 says:

@jay if you want you can use the name beefsnarf in a game you can use it and beefsnarf can be a weird monster or something

27. Scoat says:

I commend Steve and Jay's posts within this thread.

28. beefsnarf123 says:

its cancled

29. beefsnarf123 says:

its NOT cancled

30. beefsnarf123 says:

THE MANY QUESTS OF JOE
    CHAPTER 4 LET SLEEPING BEASTS LIE
    joe and blueberry wake up on a beach with a horse thats named brownie says blueberry after that joe and blueberry climb up the rocks to the land to find king richerd and queen rose but they may need to do some favors to get enough supplies to make it to the king before the muted king whos leading the fire slugs and the snake beasts get to him

Reply »

You must log in to post.