Ideas & Suggestions / The Many Quests of Joe
135 posts, 16 voices. Latest reply from Boerger.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. xXincognitoXx says:

Ohhh yeah, what ever happened 2 that guy?
    I think it was jejejeje

2. ethanrule3 says:

His name was spookspoon. AND HE/SHE WILL BE MISSED GREATLY!!!

*sob*sob*sob*

3. Darkroot says:

At least the forums will be more legilble now.

@xXincognitoXx yeah but I was too lazy to write it properly.

<sarcasm> He brought out the best in us </sarcasm>

:P

----------------------R I P--------------------
    --------SpookSpoon Someone Something-----------

Famous short lived troller of ClickShake games.

4. Earl says:

Actually I do miss him.
    I don't mind a few random bits of silliness if it's accompanied by decent conversation.

5. beefsnarf123 says:

do you guys hate me

6. Earl says:

I don't believe anybody hates you.
    It's just that multiple threads makes it harder for other discussions to be easily followed.
    And, as I mentioned in another thread, the lack of punctuation makes it hard to follow what you're saying.

7. Darkroot says:

@beefsnart123 noo.... as long as you try not to create too many threads that are the same on purpose it's fine.

@Earl Grammar nazi or more appropriately puncuation nazi (ha I didn't use a period at the end of my sentence)

8. tman140 says:

oh no

9. beefsnarf123 says:

ok well i still thinking about the many quests of joe chapter 4 let sleeping beasts lie like what it will be about i will try not to make to many forms my account was made like 2 days ago so i got to crazy with zeebarf

10. beefsnarf123 says:

oh and i am sorry for the forms when its a good time please tell me i get to excited ALOT so yah

11. tman140 says:

its ok.....

@darkroot... you know, he could be watching this and not posting

12. xXincognitoXx says:

(kinda late but) None of us hate you Beef, don't worry.

13. Darkroot says:

@tman140 yeah your point is?

14. ethanrule3 says:

@ DARKROOT JEEZ YOU'RE STILL PUTTING EVERYONE DOWN!!! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE ON THIS SITE WHO NEVER EVER SAYS ANYTHING POSITIVE!!!

Sheesh!

15. beefsnarf123 says:

thanks i do not have to worry anymore p.s. when i did not have a account i saw spookspoon on the forms when i was looking around he or she sound nice he are she will be missed

16. Darkroot says:

@ethanrule3 now your just parroting earl.

1) First off how am I puting anyone down when I'm asking an question.

2) Why would I change who I am for your benefit?

3) Not true you just don't read all the posts and just concentrate on the negative ones.

I'm starting to see this cycle one of you say i'm putting people down I respond. Then you again state how i'm putting everyone down.

Didn't it occur to anyone that by saying I put people down your putting me down? :0

17. ethanrule3 says:

Okay I'll answer all of your statements.
    1. "Asking a question"?!?!?!?! You said "your point is...?" THAT IS NOT A QUESTION! THAT'S JUST BEING SARCASTIC!!!
    2. FOR MY BENEFIT!?!! IT'S FOR EVERYONE'S BENEFIT!!! no one likes how mean you are. Accept it.
    3. I have read EVERY SINGLE POST on this WHOLE WEBSITE!!! so let me get this straight. You being mean to everyone and then you make one non-so-mean post and suddenly "You only concentrate on the negative ones"?

And your last statement is like saying it's not justified if a man robs the government virtually and then as part of his sentence they take his house and him saying "By taking my house your stealing from me! :0."

Just stop crushing everyone's opinions and NO ONE WILL HAVE A PROBLEM!!

jeez.

18. xXincognitoXx says:

(avoids argument)

19. beefsnarf123 says:

darkroot you are like the bully so take it easy man

20. Earl says:

Dontcha just love when people fight? :)
    (wee bit sarcastic there)

Seriously folks, can't we calm down a bit?
    Ethan, you know that he sometimes has positive (or at least neutral) things to say. And the ALL CAPS really doesn't accomplish much. I know you're upset, but there're only hurting yourself by letting yourself get too stressed. :)

Darkroot, ignoring the fact that he wasn't parroting me, and I'm not sure why you chose to try to rope me into an argument, you are still prone to, at the very least, very critical posts. Is everything you say negative? No. But if you were to meet a person who was negative, critical, abrasive, or insulting for even just one out of every five or so times they opened their mouth, you'd have a very low opinion of them.

To put it more simply: If I give you a dollar 4 days out of the week, but kick you in the shin on Friday, I'm still being a prick. A few neutral, or even positive, comments don't somehow negate hostility elsewhere.

This is a social place for a common interest. It seems counterintuitive to bother participating at all for any purpose other than social chat.

(By the way, you snidely asked what his point was. You posted a "R.I.P." for Spookspoon, and he was simply pointing that it might be unwarranted as he could simply be lurking for a while. If you don't see the problem with that, it's the equivalent of writing an actual obituary for someone who is just sleeping, not dead)

21. ethanrule3 says:

See, this is why Earl should be a mod. I also just got back from rehab for people who are addicted to writing in caps. See? All better.

22. Earl says:

Judging by the difference between when you said that, and when you were still off the wagon...
    Rehab only took an hour and a half? That's pretty effective! :D

23. Darkroot says:

I wrote out a long argument but I ended up deleting it because there isn't really much of a point. The fact is I am who I am and if you feel that I put you down I apologize. Otherwise you will have to deal with it (I mean that in the nicest way possible).

24. Earl says:

And that's entirely fair.

25. beefsnarf123 says:

its ok darkroot i now see how alot of times people say your bad p.s.sorry for saying your a bully hope we can be friends

26. ethanrule3 says:

OMG Darkroot got Ballads! That means the Apocalypse is coming!!!

27. Darkroot says:

@ethanrule3 I didn't get it I recieved it. So no the world is fine :P.

Which is a nice suprise after a 4 hour geo lab. Thanks Earl, I would do the same thing if I had a credit card and some extra cash lying around :).

28. spookspoon says:

Hey was I really that anoying?

29. Earl says:

Not really.
    But it's definitely more entertaining to you than to anyone else. :D

Reply »

You must log in to post.