At least the forums will be more legilble now.
@xXincognitoXx yeah but I was too lazy to write it properly.
<sarcasm> He brought out the best in us </sarcasm>
----------------------R I P--------------------
--------SpookSpoon Someone Something-----------
Famous short lived troller of ClickShake games.
@ethanrule3 now your just parroting earl.
1) First off how am I puting anyone down when I'm asking an question.
2) Why would I change who I am for your benefit?
3) Not true you just don't read all the posts and just concentrate on the negative ones.
I'm starting to see this cycle one of you say i'm putting people down I respond. Then you again state how i'm putting everyone down.
Didn't it occur to anyone that by saying I put people down your putting me down? :0
Okay I'll answer all of your statements.
1. "Asking a question"?!?!?!?! You said "your point is...?" THAT IS NOT A QUESTION! THAT'S JUST BEING SARCASTIC!!!
2. FOR MY BENEFIT!?!! IT'S FOR EVERYONE'S BENEFIT!!! no one likes how mean you are. Accept it.
3. I have read EVERY SINGLE POST on this WHOLE WEBSITE!!! so let me get this straight. You being mean to everyone and then you make one non-so-mean post and suddenly "You only concentrate on the negative ones"?
And your last statement is like saying it's not justified if a man robs the government virtually and then as part of his sentence they take his house and him saying "By taking my house your stealing from me! :0."
Just stop crushing everyone's opinions and NO ONE WILL HAVE A PROBLEM!!
Dontcha just love when people fight? :)
(wee bit sarcastic there)
Seriously folks, can't we calm down a bit?
Ethan, you know that he sometimes has positive (or at least neutral) things to say. And the ALL CAPS really doesn't accomplish much. I know you're upset, but there're only hurting yourself by letting yourself get too stressed. :)
Darkroot, ignoring the fact that he wasn't parroting me, and I'm not sure why you chose to try to rope me into an argument, you are still prone to, at the very least, very critical posts. Is everything you say negative? No. But if you were to meet a person who was negative, critical, abrasive, or insulting for even just one out of every five or so times they opened their mouth, you'd have a very low opinion of them.
To put it more simply: If I give you a dollar 4 days out of the week, but kick you in the shin on Friday, I'm still being a prick. A few neutral, or even positive, comments don't somehow negate hostility elsewhere.
This is a social place for a common interest. It seems counterintuitive to bother participating at all for any purpose other than social chat.
(By the way, you snidely asked what his point was. You posted a "R.I.P." for Spookspoon, and he was simply pointing that it might be unwarranted as he could simply be lurking for a while. If you don't see the problem with that, it's the equivalent of writing an actual obituary for someone who is just sleeping, not dead)
You must log in to post.