Ideas & Suggestions / The Many Quests of Joe
135 posts, 16 voices. Latest reply from Boerger.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. beefsnarf123 says:

when i grow up i will make the many quests of joe prologue plot of the horn bees chapter 1 the royal journey chapter 2 the all knowing ruby eye chapter 3 when worlds collide and chapter 4 let sleeping beasts lie and the many preqels of joe 1 passion of the extermitor 2 from byonde time and space and more also if you want to know somthing about it relpy

2. ethanrule3 says:

Not to shoot you down, but for organization's sake maybe you would consider keeping all your posts in one or two forums? Thanks.

Can't wait for the Many Quests of Joe!

3. tman140 says:

you know... if you have an animator, you could start now

4. xXincognitoXx says:

From the sound of it, it seems that he is a bit young to have an animator.

@beefsnarf that's the spirit man, make some games and conqure the world

5. tman140 says:

elmentry schools have pivot, and 1st graders use it. most animators are simple to use

6. xXincognitoXx says:

It this like a game creator program or just like a cool Paint thing?

7. tman140 says:

pivot stick figure animator look it up

8. xXincognitoXx says:

Awwww Man, all I got in 1st grade was LOGO with the turtle/triangle that moves around.

9. beefsnarf123 says:

thanks everyone i am 11 when i am 25 thats when i may start my next form will tell more info

10. beefsnarf123 says:

the many quests of joe prologue plot of the horn bees info far far away lives the kingdom of fancyson but the one man who will do anything to be famous is a long hair man age 35 named joe the extermaitore and blueberry his turtle sidekick but they can just dream on since now it may not happen so they go to mr bob for info but insted of him there safe he is kiddnapped by horn bees help joe and blueberry save the day. chapter 1 the royal journey after a mighty save joe and blueberry get a ballad from king richerd and queen rose saying they want see them so the many quests begin in this quest . info for chapter 2 and 3 coming soon also preuqles and chapter 4

11. tman140 says:

@beefsnarf123 cheak out the thread called starting out in flash games? it might be helpfull

12. tman140 says:

you might want to change the name "a royal journey"

13. Earl says:

Know what's really sad, incognito?
    We use something very similar (to LOGO) for first-year comp sci students here.

14. xXincognitoXx says:

Yeah that is kinda sad. I will admit that it is a sorta addicting once you get the hang of it.

15. beefsnarf123 says:

your right it will now be the let the many quests begin

16. tman140 says:

is that the thing where you tell the turtle to move forward two spaces, rotate and move again

17. beefsnarf123 says:

no its a point and click game tman140 plus i havent made it yet i am 11 unless you mean something else

18. ethanrule3 says:

No he was talking about the program that Earl mentioned, LOGO.

19. beefsnarf123 says:

chapter 2 the all knowing ruby eye info-after the escape out of the empty look out tower joe and blue berry go into the forest but find fire slugs then snake beasts and evan wolfs with red teeth and holes through it known as spike wolfs joe and blue berry go to the inner depths of the dark forest to find a ruby eye to tell them everything but they do find him but something will happen and will be known. chapter 3 when worlds collide -joe and blueberry have found out that fire slugs and snake beasts are gonna try to rule with there leader the evil king a huge snake beast fire slug with a horn sharp teeth and a crown so the king kills all spike wolfs by stabbing them with axes in the chest its up to joe and blueberry to save the world but when they take a boat the king beast and fire slugs and the snake beasts crash and joe and blue berry dround in the water

20. xXincognitoXx says:

Yup, and as it moves it draws a line and you try to make designs/drawings with it.

21. Earl says:

We use it for a few different things here.

• Learning loops
    • Learning nested loops (have one loop make a polygon of arbitrary sides, and have an outer loop spread several of those polygons out into a neat spirograph-y design)
    • Object orientation (the 'turtle' or pen is an object on the canvas object. Their program (housed within another object) sends instructions to the turtle)

Still. I'd very much like to do away with that nonsense altogether. :D

22. tman140 says:

i thought you would at least use something from (excuse my ignorince/randomness) adobe flash

23. xXincognitoXx says:

Sounds Familiar : /

24. ethanrule3 says:

@beef I was looking at your profile and noticed that you said you couldn't wait for Ballads, yet you have not pre-ordered it. Why?

P.S. PLEASE STOP MAKING A NEW FORUM EVERY DAY!!! Just make one forum called "The Many Quests of Joe" and put all your stuff there.

Thanks!

25. beefsnarf123 says:

1- ok the next joe form will tell the last info for the games but if i think of more i may put it up in a while so thanks ethanrule3 2-xXincognitoXx it dose for now but when i am like 25 it will proabley change a bit 3-i may not be able to pre order well we will see

26. darkbluemullet says:

Ok, but just don't start another thread, for the love of god don't!

27. ethanrule3 says:

Yeah, you're kinda spamming.

28. Darkroot says:

That reminds me where did the ejejejjeje guy go?

29. ethanrule3 says:

Spookspoon you mean? I don't know. I'm glad he's gone though.

Reply »

You must log in to post.