Games by ClickShake / make a game come earlier
37 posts, 10 voices. Latest reply from beewyka.
  1. jeltevl says:

Steve do you have a exact date when chapter 4 is ready for those who have preorderd the ballads of reemus?

2. SteveCastro says:

I'm working on Chapter 4 right now. I don't have an exact date.

3. Earl says:

That was actually pretty good Steve. :)
    (erm, the language thing, that is. Although I guess it's good that you're working on chapter 4, too)

4. Darkroot says:

@Steve yes I know but I was talking about swearing in general and how communication is twisted in that manner.

Do you have an engine for the game? I assume this makes it much easier to program the games since they are based on the same principle of point and click.

5. beewyka says:

i have to say something my parents said hell is not a swear because its a place where the devil makes you know how it feels if someone was being bad to you. ask me if you think the devil is evil or just puneshes people.

6. SteveCastro says:

@earl Thanks. I do enjoy philosophy a lot. :)

@darkroot Yes, I've built up an engine as I've been working with Jay and I'm making it even more robust with the upcoming Reemus games. The point and click action itself doesn't really require an engine per se, but the genre's heavy reliance on dialogue sequences and cut scenes is what really created the need for one.

7. beewyka says:

@stevecastro what do you mean exactly by engine

You must log in to post.