About CSG / Latest Zeebarf.com News
17 posts, 10 voices. Latest reply from spookspoon.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. SteveCastro says:

FYI, I added a section on the front page for "Latest Zeebarf.com News" so you can get all the latest blog updates from us in one spot. Check it out!

2. beefsnarf123 says:

well steve i just checked out the secret game post looks good but a challenging question

3. darkbluemullet says:

OOOOhhhhhh. come on just one clue!! Is it a click and point adventure? You can tell me that at least?

P.S. Much appreciated keeping the fans happy! :)

4. tman140 says:

What horrors are in store for this guy?

is very interesting

5. SteveCastro says:

I will give one clue. It is not a point and click adventure.

6. darkbluemullet says:

Aaaahhhh, I must know! I demand it! Going by the teaser pick it almost says text adventure to me ut surely not............... 1 more clue?

7. jeltevl says:

I am wondering too.
    But we shall see it. It isn't that long too halloween.

8. JayZiebarth says:

It's definitely not a text adventure. Lots of visuals to enjoy.

Expect it to be the perfect game for Halloween.

9. Earl says:

Definitely piques the interest, eh?
    Hmm...
    On the one hand, you guys put feelers out a while ago to see if there was interest in a more open-style game. Then again, I can't imagine something like that being done in time for Halloween. Maybe something closer to the Visitor? A choose your own adventure? An animation? An interactive cookbook showing how to make spooky cookies?

Well, obviously no way for us to know yet, but I'm going to officially declare my guess: A semi-interactive ghost story. (vaguely reminiscent of the visitor)

And, of course, if I'm wrong, then I was really just kidding. My real guess is whatever it ends up being.

10. darkbluemullet says:

Yes, I remember talking about the ClickShake universe thing. I think I touched upon it being a good idea then Steve and Jay left us hanging by saying something like "maybe it's allready in development. Don't think this is it though, or that would be some achievement in that amount of time.

11. crazybone says:

hey guys i would comment in all the post you made and you acan called me random guy or crazybone okok my 3 comment is

12. crazybone says:

pingas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. spookspoon says:

I hope you dont mind another silly dude here :P

14. Darkroot says:

I would be better if you were silly but still on topic :P

15. crazybone says:

jejeje true true sorry darkroot

16. spookspoon says:

sorry this dude wont even read your comments

17. spookspoon says:

sorry this dude wont even read your comments

You must log in to post.