Ideas & Suggestions / club penguin
40 posts, 14 voices. Latest reply from beewyka.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. beefsnarf123 says:

my birthday is april 6th and my pal jonah said he will get me a membership card and also a playstaion network card for my psp

2. spookspoon says:

WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT CLUB PENGUIN? IF YOU DONT PAY A RIDICULOUSLY HIGH PRICE FOR MEMBERSHIP, THEN YOU CANT DO ANYTHING!!!!!

3. spookspoon says:

you're parents and friends are just throwing their money to the trash. why dont you pay for something that is REALLY worth it. like minecraft or wizard 101.

4. Earl says:

Meh. If he has fun with it, then he has fun with it.
    I'm not terribly fond of games that require subscription fees, or that charge for virtual items (microtransactions and such), but I don't fault anyone else for it. :)

5. beewyka says:

My brother has a Playstation gift card (20 Dollars) but is not going to use it till March 3 which is when the new Black ops map pack is coming out. We are getting it mostly because the new zombie map Acsension.

6. spookspoon says:

yeah... what does that have to do with club penguin?

7. XxmeemaxX says:

he also paid to get the card dude and another thing i like wizard 101

8. beewyka says:

@spookspoon, It doesn't have anything to do with clubpenguin but its paying for something like you do on clubpenguin. Oh and anyway they have a new launch game called puffle launch. Oh and also Herbert is going to try to ruin Earth day tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

9. serpent889 says:

I dont like club penguin but I can give you a membership card code if you click my link and post comment. http://www.clickshakegames.com/reemus/ballads/when-the-bed-bites.php?ref=5bygx4FMkz96sF8j3qnOpEROAbzPf5

10. beewyka says:

I just relized that a post mentioned minecraft and I was like "Hey I have that!"

You must log in to post.