Ideas & Suggestions / club penguin
40 posts, 14 voices. Latest reply from beewyka.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. beefsnarf123 says:

now on club penguin i have a account my penguin name is joeandsam i am a black penguin with a red puffle if you have a account please tell me

2. howhow54321 says:

i have a account why

3. beefsnarf123 says:

just wondering so i could be friends with people from clickshake

4. beewyka says:

my membership expired agust 17 on a tuesday i think it was the 17 and my penguin user is beewyka (sounds like be-we-ka)

5. beewyka says:

i started clubpenguin in 2007 because the 2007-2010 hq was there when i started

6. beewyka says:

my user is beewyka so please add me to friends because since i have to much friends somehow you can add me wierd huh?

7. beefsnarf123 says:

i will add you if i see you

8. beewyka says:

I GOT ANOTHER 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP! THE FAIR IS ON CLUBPENGUIN @beefsnarf look for me on the server snowflake because me and my brother (breeka819) mostly go on that server in less a friend is on a different server

9. beefsnarf123 says:

ok but dose anyone have a toy or a membership code i can use my mom wont let me get one

10. wesitokakero says:

well i use to have a penguin but no more! that game is realy booooorrringgg

11. ferflores says:

yes im with you

12. ferflores says:

clubpenguin who made a forum about it

13. DANIEL says:

lol i dont like club penguin i used to played but its so boring

14. spookspoon says:

yeah well it had some events but they are NUTS. they want us to pay just so that we can play special games and buy clothes.

15. DANIEL says:

yeah youre right

16. beewyka says:

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE AWSOME EPF HQ NOW AND FIELD OPS AND THE VEGGIE VILLEN MISSION AND NEW PARTYS AND STUFF YOU CAN BUY AND NEW PUFFLES LIKE THE ORANGE PUFFLE.

17. mecaboy says:

beeweeka so you finaly appear :D emm want my accunt i dont play club penguin anymore

18. DANIEL says:

want also mine i dont really play since 7 years old

19. beefsnarf123 says:

a want a membership code

20. DANIEL says:

lol i dont remember it

21. beefsnarf123 says:

yesterday got new games club penguin herberts revange and scooby doo and the spooky swamp for the ds

22. beewyka says:

@beefsnarf123, just ask for a membership for Christmas (first year of christmas when I don't believe in Santa Clause) (but Saint Nick was alive years ago).

23. beefsnarf123 says:

i know

24. Darkroot says:

Everyone celebrate the pagan ritual that Christians tryed to hide with overlaying it with the birth of Jesus.

25. erix111 says:

Club Penguin sucks I don't get why people play and most of all how can you even think about buying a membership for such a shitty game ;DD

26. beewyka says:

@Darkroot what does overlaying mean? and just in case it might mean something i think it might mean, I just want to say Jesus is most likely the son of God and who else or what else would of made planet Earth. Oh ya God duh! I mean nobody believes in Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, and Half-bloods. Duh!

27. Bopoo says:

I have clubpenguin account

28. beewyka says:

There is a new tower defense on clubpenguin in the epf called system defense. oh and I HAVE THE BROWN PUFFLE FROM COMPLETING THE NEW WILDERNESS EXPIDITION!

Reply »

You must log in to post.