Ballads of Reemus & Several Journeys / Need help associating pre-order w/ ClickShake account
21 posts, 11 voices. Latest reply from serpent889.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. dabbidas says:

i need help ive pre ordered the ballards of reemus but still cant play it please help i ave a code still so if will help me my email adress is *** i love the game and series so im sure u will help a fan i prordered 4 months ago

2. Earl says:

First off, you should probably use the 'Contact Us' link they have at the bottom of every page for stuff like this, since it isn't ideal to publish your email address publicly (and you're looking for a private reply anyway).
    If you don't see the link at the bottom (because of firefox add-ons, or whatever, it's at http://www.clickshakegames.com/contact.php )

In the meantime, the primary reason you can't play Ballads yet is that it hasn't yet been released. However, that said, your account doesn't appear to have a preorder associated with it (I don't see a little emblem under your avatar). However, that said, your account is only about a month old, not four months, so you can see why this is the sort of thing you should take directly to the 'contact us' page. It significantly improves your chances of one of them (Steve or Jay) noticing and replying. :)

3. ethanrule3 says:

You probably just weren't logged in when you pre-ordered it. And like Earl said, Ballads probably won't be released for a few months. Chapter 4 should come out within a couple of weeks though :).

4. Darkroot says:

More like 1 week. If you want up to date info (kinda) visit http://www.zeebarf.com/.

5. SteveCastro says:

Dabbidas, I sent you an email and associated your pre-order.

As mentioned, Ballads is still being developed and your pre-order entitles you to play it as soon as it is released.

ethan, right now pre-orders are manually associated. One day soon enough it will be automatically handled but for now I look up email addresses by hand. :)

6. Zyntark says:

Hi. I preordered the game last week, but I don't have the emblem under my name for some reason. I sent a message through the Contact Us link, but I have not gotten any reply. Please help me.

7. SteveCastro says:

Zyntark,

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I just replied to your email. Get back to me over email and we should be able to get your pre-order to you in time for Monday's party.

Steve

8. Darkroot says:

@StveCastro can you specify the time? I want to know if I have to stay up all night or not :P

9. SteveCastro says:

Don't worry about staying up all night. Ch4 will be launched sometime during the workday 9-5 ET.

10. beefsnarf123 says:

how com you have rewards beside your pic but not me

11. SteveCastro says:

@beefsnarf, you have to equip it in your account settings. I'm planning to make the equip process more intuitive. Let's try to keep the discussion on topic here guys.

12. beefsnarf123 says:

ok thanks steve

13. Zyntark says:

Hmm, I haven't gotten any e-mail from you. I don't know why. Maybe the e-mail address was wrong or something.

14. SteveCastro says:

Zyntark, I resent the email from my personal account. Please confirm if you get it or not.

15. Zyntark says:

Everything is okay now. Thank you for all the help Steve.

16. wildtripz says:

Hi, need help with the same thing, I pre-ordered without being logged in. I've sent a message through the 'Questions about your purchase/Contact us' page. Just posting here to cover all bases, any help appreciated.

17. SteveCastro says:

FYI, our purchase system is now completely automated. When you pre-order Ballads of Reemus, you now get truly instant access to play Chapter 4.

If you're logged in when purchasing, you'll see it on your account as soon as PayPal notifies us that the payment went through.

If you aren't logged in when purchasing, we'll send an email to the PayPal associated email address with instructions on how to automatically associate your purchase with your ClickShake account.

18. crazybone says:

hey guys i would comment in all the post you made and you acan called me random guy or crazybone okok my 4 comment is americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. thanks for the idea spookspoon XD

19. spookspoon says:

jeje thats a good one

20. crazybone says:

sorry for the comments guys

You must log in to post.