This thread will be maintained for Ballads of Reemus releases and mentions around the web.
* https://web.archive.org/web/20120830155803/http://www.diygamer.com/2012/02/ballads-of-remus-release/ (site is no longer active so I linked to archived page)
* Dutch review: http://www.adventurespel.nl/info/info-reemus.htm
* German review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikTcTvAblKs
Places to buy Ballads:
Click here for the full list.
Now available as of January 27th:
* Ballads of Reemus Demo: http://www.clickshakegames.com/reemus/ballads/demo.php
* Ballads of Reemus Full Downloadable for Windows
* Ballads of Reemus Soundtrack available to buy: http://clickshakegames.bandcamp.com/
* Ballads of Reemus Soundtrack available to Collector's Edition purchasers to download from their account
* Several Journeys of Reemus Chapter 4 goes live to everyone for free!
* Ballads of Reemus for BlackBerry Playbook now live: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/38006/?lang=en
Journeys Chapter 4:
Speaking of soundtracks, I hadn't realized that "Don Vail" was a band, not a person. (Mind blown).
Then I saw who was in it. (Mind blown more).
Then I found a youtube video for a version of the credits music. (Not really any mind left to blow. Mostly just hair blown).
Er. Back on topic... The downloadable album was a nice surprise! I thought I was going to have to rip an audio CD (and not having an optical drive in the laptop... that would've been less than pleasant).
The demo is now live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Several Journeys of Reemus Chapter 4 is now live!
JayIsGames reviews Ballads of Reemus:
4 Badges. It may seem insignificant to some but getting 1 badge on Kongregate, propels a game and gains it literally 100's of 1000's of more plays. Getting 4 badges means that the game is loved by not only the players but the staff too. That is Brilliant Steve and hopefully it will drive up the traffic for Ballads. Great stuff!!
Our game is in the indiedb now.
We're working on getting it on Desura too.
Now available to buy on Desura!
Also a new pre-review posted on DIYGamer:
You must log in to post.