Other Games / Humble Bundle 3
12 posts, 6 voices. Latest reply from darkbluemullet.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. Dalkiel says:

For those that aren't aware, the Humble Indie Bundle 3 is out: http://www.humblebundle.com/

It's a collection of some good indie games, and you can name your own price for the set.

2. JayZiebarth says:

It's an amazing deal, if you spend more than the average amount you also get the humble bundle 2!

3. dominate330 says:

Awesome deal... just got both bundles for $5.50

4. Darkroot says:

It's at 12 games now. I wonder if they will break 1.8 million from the second bundle. The vanilla games were better from the first bundle but now with another bundle and 2 bonus games it's looking like this bundle is trying to outdo the first one. It's a shame you can't pick which bundle you get, since I already have #2 but I missed #1.

5. JayZiebarth says:

Maybe they'll include #1 with this one and make it a mega bundle

6. Dalkiel says:

I already upped my donation for it because of this. If they add #1 as well, I'll add even more. It's just a shame that some people are taking advantage of this to make a profit (buying for $.01 then selling the keys on ebay for $5+).

7. Darkroot says:

I'm willing to give out an extra copy of this bundle to someone on this site. Not sure if anyone is interested or how to choose the person. I also have a humble indie bundle #2 steam or desura key that I don't need either.

8. darkbluemullet says:

I'd be up for that Darkroot! :)

9. ethanrule3 says:

@Darkroot I'd like to.

10. darkbluemullet says:

Or maybe Jay & Steve can choose?

11. Darkroot says:

Just choose a number from 0-10 and whoever is closest will get the above average humble indie bundle #3 which includes all the keys for #2. Next up gets steam or desura keys for #2.

You must log in to post.