Other Games / Help with Selling Steam Account
4 posts, 4 voices. Latest reply from jeltevl.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. ethanrule3 says:

Hey guys,
    I'm looking to sell my steam account (meaning I give the buyer the username and password and he can install the games for free that I've bought). I'm not worried about stealing my credit card, because I used an Amex gift card that is now empty. But I need some help with how to sell it, because I've never done anything like that before. Can anybody help me?

p.s. I'm not looking for buyers, just help. But if you're interested tell me.

p.p.s. My games include: Portal, Portal 2, Fallout 3, the first two Deus Ex games, all three Brothers in Arms games, and Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic.

Thanks so much!

2. RickyTheFish says:

That's not allowed by Steam's TOS. See below, with the most important line bolded:

"You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account. You agree that you are personally responsible for the use of your password and Account and for all of the communication and activity on Steam that results from use of your login name and password. You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account."

3. darkbluemullet says:

What they don't know. Only safe way would to get the buyer to put the money into your PayPal. If you have PayPal, you could sell it on E-bay (cough)) illegal (cough) ish...

4. jeltevl says:

selling wow accounts is nog legable too.
    But there is even a whole site made for people who want to sell their account. :P

You must log in to post.