Games by ClickShake / Haven't visited in forever
7 posts, 7 voices. Latest reply from PencilWarrior.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. jarnowild says:

Made an account here when I was about 12. I e-mailed Jay with "ideas" for games.
    I'm so sorry about that. I cringe whenever I think back about it.
    Going to get Steam to download Ballads of Reemus. Going to get LiLG's upcoming The Root of all Evil too. Reincarnation and Reemus pretty much made me join Newgrounds.

2. beewyka says:

Man how long has it been since I made an account here? 4 years at least. The place used to be so lively, but I guess eventually people have to move on to greener pastures. It's kind of sad, really. If you don't mind me asking, what's your Steam?

3. beewyka819 says:

In other news this is my new account :P

4. SteveCastro says:

Jarno, no worries, it's all part of growing up. :) Guys I'm planning to put out Steam keys for Ballads purchasers on here.

Things are in hibernate mode around here, but I've got some new CSG stuff cookin. :)

5. iggypop521 says:

So, anyone else just lurk the forums, awaiting the day that Clickshake returns to its former glory?
    ....Just me?
    ........I need to get a life?
    ............Eh.

6. takida1 says:

Hi! Looking forward to you making more new great games in the future!

How can I get a key for Steam's version of the Ballads of Reemus: When the Bed Bites, if I bought it here earlier?

7. PencilWarrior says:

Oh my gosh it has been so fucking long since I have been here I came on when I was like in grade six wow I hated myself I always posted my "original" ideas for shows and games my god so cringeworthy,so sad,ugh thats life for yall.

You must log in to post.