Games by ClickShake / Has Anyone Received A Free Copy Yet?
13 posts, 6 voices. Latest reply from xXincognitoXx.
  1. darkbluemullet says:

Hi. I was just wondering if anyone had any luck with the referral link yet and received a free copy? Just curious. :)

2. Earl says:

Well, I was holding out until someone actually said which version of the game they wanted. But that doesn't seem to be happening anyways, so... let's find out!
    I've just purchased the (Online+Download) version, using your referral link. I don't know how long it takes for bank account paypal transactions to go through (I think it uses 'e-cheques' or something like that. They're warning about 6-8 business days-grrr). So, every couple of days, click your name to see if the icon shows up.
    (of course, if/when it does, you should edit your post in the request thread to remove your referral link)

3. Darkroot says:

@Earl but there is no way of editing your post thought.

@darkbluemullet well you question is answered, lucky you I wasn't expecting to see anyone get a free copy :P.

4. Earl says:

We can't edit posts? That's weird. I know I've edited them before...
    -----
    Edit: Ah. You have a small window wherein you're allowed to edit posts. Yeah. I guess he can't edit his now then. :)

5. Darkroot says:

Maybe people can write it on their profile that there getting the free copy of or something.

So you can edit post right after you post them? But not after posting. Let me check.
    -----
    Edit: Ah yes yes hmmmmmmmmm.

6. JayZiebarth says:

Steve is working on new features so look for new things to slowly appear around here.

7. darkbluemullet says:

Earl!!!!! Thank you so much! It wasn't a hint to get a free copy but I am thrilled that you used my link, it means a lot. :)

P.S. I will go edit the post now!

Once again, thank you !

8. ZEROwes says:

cool, ballads now shows up on your avatar, nice add to the forum

9. Darkroot says:

Oh wow look at that you guys have the ballad badge thing now. I feel so awkward but what can you do.

@ZEROwes it not on the the avatar but under it, I imagine that when they release more stuff the badge will also show up for that stuff.

10. darkbluemullet says:

Oh right I get it, I can't edit it now.

BTW, what happens now that I am getting it free? Do I have to choose which package I want? Will I get an e-mail or something confirming this?

11. Earl says:

If I recall correctly, the way the referral links work is that you get whatever your... referee? referred one? ... whatever the person using the link gets. :)
    So, in this case, that'd mean Online+Download (I was just going to go for one, but, meh, only five bucks for more flexibility? That's what we call a "bargoon" where I come from).
    Like Jay (and I think Steve?) said, there are more features coming along eventually. Presumably mailing lists and automatic notifications will be here eventually, but I'd assume stuff like that is pretty far down the line; particularly since the game doesn't come out for months. :)

12. darkbluemullet says:

Good point. Well thank for the info! :)

13. xXincognitoXx says:

BTW Thanks for using my link Earl!!

You must log in to post.