Other Games / Favorite Online Multiplayer Game
16 posts, 10 voices. Latest reply from LMFAO.
Tags:
  1. xXincognitoXx says:

What is your favorite online multiplayer game and why?

My answer:
    COD:MW2...Why?...because it is actually my first and only online game.

2. ethanrule3 says:

I know this is really childish, 'cause I'm a 13 year old boy, but my favorite MMORPG is Poptropica. I might have said Remnants of Skystone, but that started becoming boring. I haven't tried WoW or FreeRealms or Wizard 101. Oh, until a few months ago, I loved ToonTown. So that's my answer. I'll post again when I've tried the few I mentioned earlier.

3. spookspoon says:

Say what?! you havent played wizard 101?! anway my fav has to be Battlefield 2 TOTALLY

4. Earl says:

To be honest, I'm not much of an online gamer (unless Kingdom of Loathing counts), but I'm rather fond of Team Fortress 2, Metal Gear Online, and Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce (and yes, I realize those are entirely different types of games). :)

5. Darkroot says:

I have to vouch for Team Fortress 2 with the constant updates (for three years and counting) it make it the best maintained and blanced game I have ever seen in my life with an awesome community backing it up.

6. SteveCastro says:

I played a lot of Unreal Tournament during college and WoW a few years ago and those my 2 favs. Haven't done much online gaming since then, most of the multiplayer online games don't seem to have a whole lot to offer me that UT or WoW haven't already kinda satisfied for multiplayer FPS RPG genres.

7. spookspoon says:

Hey does anybody play TIBIA

8. darkbluemullet says:

I would go for COD4 before MW2. I just felt the maps were better suited to multiplayer. This may not be relevant to most of you guys but I would put Fifa 2010 up there too. Best football (soccer) game to date.

9. tman140 says:

LOVE unreal tournament, fifa, and the conduit. my brother likes runescape.

---
    edit:

I didn't know fifa 10 was out, but it sounds cool

10. mechingas says:

i love left 4 dead 2. why? cause if you play it online you can be the zombie. and i also like runes of magic. btw i play tibia and its awsome

11. LMFAO says:

i prefer connecting to xboxlive there are many different choices, and this would sound like im a child but im 18 years old i drive a car and i played tibia untili the last year because my girlfriend said it was childish and i stopped i reached level 354 im in fidera and my name is SnakeCarl

12. ethanrule3 says:

So it's been about a year since my post about Poptropica, and my favorite online games have completely changed since then. My favs now are Alliance of Valiant Arms (free to play first person shooter for PC), TF2, and Spiral Knights. These are all free, I encourage you all to download them from Steam.

13. spookspoon says:

I have also changed my faves. tf2 is now on the top of the list, ever since it became free (I know it must be infurriating for those who bought it) I also play microvolts, a game that people think its a copy of tf2, and I still play a little wizard101.

14. LMFAO says:

i have play microvolts and it copies tf2 in certain parts but its a complete original game, i like it

15. spookspoon says:

yeah, the only problem is that there are WAY too may glitch-users

16. LMFAO says:

true ,spookspoon check my blog and please rate not the lyrics the other part

You must log in to post.