Games by ClickShake / Problem with rewards earned by not saved to my account
3 posts, 3 voices. Latest reply from FuryOfFirestorm.
Tags:
  1. dabbidas says:

ive complete the games now a few time with diffrent ending and even with all the favours on a small favour yet i still have no achievements am i doing somethin wrong or is there an error on your side plz let me now you will have mt email address plz when you get time, i no you are both very busy, could you have a look for me thanx

2. SteveCastro says:

Please provide the following information:

1. What Operating System and browser are you using, with version? Windows, Mac? Internet Explorer, FireFox, something else?
    2. What version of Flash are you running? Make sure to use the browser you normally use to play our games and go to this site: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
    3. When you load up a Rewards game and you are logged in, you will see this message in a gray box with our logo in it: "You are connected. You can earn ClickShake Rewards from this game." Please confirm if you saw this or not when you earned the reward.
    4. When you earn a Reward and you are connected, you should see it pop-up in the game. Do you see this?
    5. How much time passes from when you start the game until you finish it? Does it take you a few hours? Do you load the game up one day and finish it the next?
    6. When you login, do you check the "Keep me logged in" box or not?

Please let me know the answer to these questions. It may be the case that if you don't check "keep me logged in" and you play for maybe an hour or more, that the session goes idle and gets logged out before the achievement is posted. I should look into that and see if I can extend the session idle timeout.

Please answer the questions first and help us understand the problem. Then logout and log back in with "keep me logged in" checked and let me know if that helps.

If all else fails, you can send us a screenshot of you earning the achievement/having the requirements to earn it, and upon review we can add the achievements manually for you. This can be done on Windows by taking a "print screen" with your PrtScn key and then pasting (CTRL-V) into Paint. Save the file as JPG and email it to us with our address under the contact us link at the bottom of any page.

3. FuryOfFirestorm says:

I completed the different endings for Reemus's Prologue and Zee & the Alien Machine, but the achievements don't pop up for me. Yes, I have the "keep me logged in" button on. Yes, the game told me I was connected. No, I wasn't on the game longer than an hour. Yes, I unlogged and relogged on my account.

I'm running the most current version of FireFox, if that helps.

You must log in to post.