Games by ClickShake / Entropic Order's (Steve) other games?
4 posts, 4 voices. Latest reply from xXincognitoXx.
  1. darkbluemullet says:

Hi all. Just wondered if the other games made by Steve would be making there way to the site or are there a reason they aren't here. just wondered because the new achievements feature will bring a lot more people here I think, and the more achievements (which would need more games) then the more people. :)

2. Earl says:

Shape Switcher and Paradox Embrace (was that technically an EO game?) are here.
    I can't see him putting the Comedy Central ones here because those were created on contract to CC, right Steve? It seems like they'd have the rights to them (particularly the Ugly Americans one).

Oh, and thanks for reminding me darkbluemullet. I haven't actually tried Shape Switcher yet. Going to do that now. :D
    -----
    Edit: Ooh! Shape Shifter is fun!

3. SteveCastro says:

@Earl, I also made some games like Buried Alive!, Rooftop Skater and Sik Trix BMX which can currently be played at EntropicOrder.net. I programmed and created the concepts and level designs for Paradox Embrace, while Zeebarf did the art and Caulder Bradford did the music. It was made prior to ClickShake. I don't consider it solely an EO game since it was a collaborative effort, but it is very near and dear to my heart. :) We consider the Comedy Central games truly ClickShake products (pretty much 50/50 between Jay and I). CC prefers to keep those games hosted on their own site.

@dark I've been meaning to bring my other games over here. I should probably do that soon because I agree that we want to flesh out our games catalog as much as possible. I definitely want to add Rewards to them.

4. xXincognitoXx says:

I would love to have Rooftop Skater on this site! I've always liked that game. Since it first came out. I was actually excited to hear that the creater of it (you) was joining with Zeebarf.

I also just tried Buried Alive and it was great and EXTREMELY hard. I like a game that takes you a long time to beat. I havn't even beat level 2 yet.

You must log in to post.