7 posts, 2 voices. Latest reply from SteveCastro.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. Keighvin says:

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the game? It keeps "finishing" early and i can't seem to figure out what to do about it.

2. SteveCastro says:

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Are you trying to play online or download the game to your computer?

I just tested and online appears to work. The download to play offline worked the second time for me, but the first time it did stop at around 14mb. Make sure you don't try loading the online and offline versions at the same time as that could cause issues (it's what I did when it failed the first time). Try not to load anything else from the site while it is downloading for best results.

Please try that and let me know if it works now.

3. Keighvin says:

I'm just trying to download to Windows. I tried twice more and both stopped short, with me not doing anything but stare at the monitor.

4. SteveCastro says:

I'll see what I can do as an alternative for you.

5. Keighvin says:

It has finally worked, after several more attempts, when I decided to just go to another website while it was downloading.

6. SteveCastro says:

Glad to hear it ending up working for you. If anyone else runs into downloading issues, send us a message via the contact us link.

7. SteveCastro says:

Download scripts have just now been improved. Please let me know if you see any improvements or no change.

You must log in to post.