Games by ClickShake / Dont have a way to pay for the game?
114 posts, 24 voices. Latest reply from Green123.
  1. tman140 says:

wow you guys are crazy. i do agree with you though. just try to keep it within 1 to 3 posts

1st post on 4th page!

2. xXincognitoXx says:

Yeah, sorry I kinda regret making so many posts. I realized that it IS annoying.

3. spookspoon says:

Why?

4. xXincognitoXx says:

It is kinda just unnessasary and just takes up room in a forum that is being used to help someone.

This forum has really gotten off topic.

5. ZEROwes says:

@xXincognitoXx I'm glad someone has noticed... this topic was intended to get help for people like spookspoon in getting their copy of the game, and yet it's not 4 pages long... remember how before i was saying it should stay short so its easy to find people's links? well guess what? with spookspoon posting like 5-8 at a time its gonna get even longer and even harder for people to find the referral links...

6. spookspoon says:

well if it takes too much room here then how bout we make a forum to say random things.:P

7. ZEROwes says:

thats called a spam forum, and by all means go ahead

8. spookspoon says:

nah im too lazy

9. ethanrule3 says:

HUNDRETH POST WOOT

10. tman140 says:

wait... you counted?

11. ethanrule3 says:

No it's on the post count on the Forum page. I saw it was at 99 so I decided to make the hundreth post!

CANT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 4!!!

12. tman140 says:

Ohhhh....

13. tman140 says:

sparcks, id dont know if you know this, but put what you want and the link on the links page of the forum

14. sparkycs says:

Thanks tman :-)

15. happry says:

If you are a very nice person you will click. :) But if you don't, don't worry. Lots of people are nice :) http://www.clickshakegames.com/reemus/ballads/when-the-bed-bites.php?ref=j9aW98ODAOwMg5jcOZPFNPN22YAqzq

You must log in to post.