Games by ClickShake / Date for the next achievements?
27 posts, 9 voices. Latest reply from ethanrule3.
  1. darkbluemullet says:

As the title says? :)

2. jeltevl says:

I was wondering about that too.
    I hope they will come in the next few days And when that not happen that it is at least somewhere in the next week.

3. LittleBoy46 says:

the visitor and several journeys prologue both have them right NOW!!!!

4. darkbluemullet says:

*GASP* I never knew!!!!

5. xXincognitoXx says:

@darkbluemullet I checked your profile and you actually have yet to get the Reemus:Prologue ones. No I am not a stalker.

6. darkbluemullet says:

Yeah, just got they ones. I only knew about the ones for The Visitor, keep em coming ;P

7. SteveCastro says:

In the year 20XX, there will come a Tuesday by which new Rewards will have been implemented.

8. darkbluemullet says:

Hmmmmmmm.... a curious development......

9. tman140 says:

20xx? isn't that 201010 or do i suck with roman numerals

10. jeltevl says:

I think he means tomorrow but he say it in a sort of riddle.

11. ethanrule3 says:

No, "XX" represents "Some year starting with 20." It could mean 2000, 2099, or any year starting with 20.

I assume it means that there will be achievements by either tomorrow or a week from tomorrow.

But, we all know when happens when you assume.

12. Earl says:

I assumed it just meant Steve's played too much Mega Man. :D

13. ethanrule3 says:

Sorry, I'm a little behind on video games. What's Mega Man?

14. Earl says:

Har har.

15. Darkroot says:

Lol a gamer saying whats mega man is almost as funny as a Korean saying whats starcraft.

16. LittleBoy46 says:

i'M KOREAN????? WHATS STARCRAFT?????

17. LittleBoy46 says:

:( I just noticed that i'm one of the few people who haven't bought the ballads(and darkroot) I guess i'm to little to pay for the ballads :(

18. xXincognitoXx says:

Yeah... try posting your link in the links only forum.

19. tman140 says:

ok 1 i suck with numerals 2 mega man is an old side scroller 3 what is star craft?

p.s. im American

20. xXincognitoXx says:

(googles Starcraft)
    ....ooooohhhhhh okay I see, its an old game. Looks cool.

21. Darkroot says:

Amazing the new generation of gamers don't play old games. Probably the only place on the internet where I can say "We Require More Vespene Gas" and almost no one will understand.

22. xXincognitoXx says:

Yeah your probobly right (I have no clue where that quote is from) The only oldies I notice the "Younger Generation" {*cough* me *cough*} are playing only a few oldies like Legend of Zelda and other games from the SNES-N64 Era.

23. Darkroot says:

Yeah that's good someone who didn't play zelda can't call themselves a gamer. But i'm suprised you don't know about newerish games. But the thing that amazes me the most when talking to younger gamers(most of them) is how addicted they are to fps games and don't know about indie games or valve.

If anyone is intrested Portal which you probably don't know is free till may 24 so I encourage you to check it out. http://store.steampowered.com/freeportal/

24. tman140 says:

love the metroid games mostly the old gb games. very fun.

25. xXincognitoXx says:

I actually have played portal and it was great. And yeah you are right, most of my friends, including me, are obsessed with FPS games. The only considerable oldies that we play are nintendo games (probobly due to easy access and lots of info/advertising).

26. Earl says:

Not entirely on-topic, but something I couldn't help but think of with all the talk of old vs new games...
    They need to remake M.U.L.E.

27. ethanrule3 says:

I know this is old, but I was wondering if there's a release date yet for the next achievements or maybe Chapter 4?

I know and appreciate how hard you guys are working, so if you don't answer I'll completely understand.

Thanks

You must log in to post.