Ballads of Reemus & Several Journeys / Congratulations!!!!!!
14 posts, 7 voices. Latest reply from Logan.
Tags: No tags yet.
  1. Kirby1kenoby says:

I bought The ballads of Reemus a few days ago and I finished it yesterday night.
    I'd like to say thank you so much to Jay and Steve!!!
    The game is brilliant! It's funny, the voices are very good, the music too and the puzzles have a good difficulty.
    The length is also good and when i arrived to the end I wanted this to continue! This is proof that this is a good game!
    So thank you so much again and congratulations! I hope you sell a lot of Ballads!
    Sorry if there's mistakes in my english, it isn't my usual language. I am more familiar with French.
    Bye and Keep making us dream like that!
    A belgian fan!

2. SteveCastro says:

Thank you so much! It means everything to us to hear that it was all worth it. :)

3. beefsnarf123 says:

OMG SOMEONE MUST HAVE USED MY LINK I NOW HAVE THE GAME AWESOME

4. iggypop521 says:

No prob beef :)

PS. Is it bad that I didn't make the connection until now that this game leads directly to SJOR Prologue?Lair of the Ant Queen....

5. beefsnarf123 says:

Wait iggy was it you who bought the game from my link if yes then THANKS A MILLION BUDDY :)

6. iggypop521 says:

Again, no prob :)

Also, thank Steve, he helped me with the referral :)

7. beefsnarf123 says:

THANKS STEVE NOW I HAVE TO GO PLAY SOME MORE I AM ALREADY AT THE TERMITE MOND :)

8. beefsnarf123 says:

Done the game and i have one word AMAZING

9. Green123 says:

Congratulations, beefsnarf123! now my turn to wait until there are people who use my referral link. :D

10. Logan says:

guys,you did an awesome job in reemus prologue i'm new here and it was awesome maybe when i finish the other 3 chapters i would buy ballads.

11. darkbluemullet says:

Welcome to the site Logan!

12. SteveCastro says:

Logan, let us know what you think of the rest of the Reemus games and the Ballads of Reemus demo.

13. Logan says:

Thank you! for welcoming me into the ClickShakeUniverse DarkBlueMullet and i promise i will try the other AWESOME! Reemus games and post my feedback on this forum

14. Logan says:

Without a doubt The Visitor reutrns one of the best games ever played!!!

You must log in to post.