Games by ClickShake / Collector's Edition Update - Everything is in!
10 posts, 5 voices. Latest reply from SteveCastro.
  1. SteveCastro says:

For those who bought the Collector's Edition or are thinking about buying it, yesterday our box of shirts arrived and they look great! I'll be posting some pics/video of them soon.

So we now have the stickers and shirts, and are just waiting for the DVD's which should be done soon. Then Jay and I will be meeting up to sign and ship them out.

We're also getting low on certain shirt sizes, so if you want a Collector's Package, order soon to make sure you get the shirt size you need.

2. SteveCastro says:

The DVD's should be arriving tomorrow. :)

3. Logan says:

Cool, when everything arrives i will buy my own collector's edition!
    P.S:does clickshake can send it to Canada?

4. jeltevl says:

jay lives in canada so i think they should be able to do that. :P

5. SteveCastro says:

Logan, yes we ship internationally.

6. SteveCastro says:

FYI, we are out of the small shirts and almost out of 2XL and 3XL.

7. SteveCastro says:

I now have everything for the Collector's Editions and they are all signed. Now I just need to start shipping them out to everyone who bought one. We still have some left if you want to buy one.

Check out all the new actual images of the stickers, CD's, certificates, shirts, etc:
    http://www.clickshakegames.com/store/ballads-collectors-edition.php

8. rhcooper says:

I love the certificate idea. Way cooler than signed Amaray case.

The only thing that woulda made the whole kit super awesome would be a Manual and/or comic by Jay.

Who knows what mysterious items could be on the game disc though. I can't think that a CD has 600+ wasted Megabytes.

9. Earl says:

Stiiickers.

(Whatever the next project is, you should not only include stickers again, but add an option for buying more. All of the stickers. Everywhere. Stickers)

10. SteveCastro says:

rh, I'm happy to hear you like the certificate. We printed it on cardstock. We would love to do a manual or comic. Maybe next time.

The stickers are cool, it'd be great to do more of those too.

You must log in to post.