About CSG / Collector's Edition, Pre-Order Options and Store
27 posts, 10 voices. Latest reply from darkbluemullet.
Tags:
  1. SteveCastro says:

Site changes are coming soon! If you notice anything different, hold tight until we update the blog and newsletter with the details once we're done. :)

2. connah14 says:

exciting !!!

3. darkbluemullet says:

TEASE...

4. spookspoon says:

If your planning to make changes, why not start by taking off the "coming soon the visitor" text at the bottom of the home page.

5. SteveCastro says:

@spookspoon Thanks for noticing that. I removed it.

6. Green123 says:

I notice a lot of different.

7. Dalkiel says:

Maybe I simply missed it, but I'm trying to upgrade my browser based preorder to the collector's edition, but I don't see the $10 off anywhere, or an option simply to upgrade. Is there something I'm missing?

8. Dalkiel says:

Also, have there been any thoughts about trying to get this onto Steam?

9. Dalkiel says:

One more thing, http://www.clickshakegames.com/reemus/ballads/order.php still has the old pricing, and links to the old pricing on Paypal. The order/preorder links on the Ballads of Reemus site link to this page as well.

10. JayZiebarth says:

Dalkiel, try dumping your cache. Sounds like you have an old version of the site stored on your computer. When I click that link I see the new pricing. So maybe that's why you also don't see the collector's edition?

11. Dalkiel says:

Cleared my cache, and now the link above does not send me to the older pricing (which only happened in the Ballads of Reemus part of the site, not the frontpage of ClickShake btw), but I'm still only getting the $39.97 option for the package, even when clicking the link from my account page. It does show me as logged in and having preordered.

12. JayZiebarth says:

Ok, I'll alert Steve!

13. Dalkiel says:

Thanks Jay!

14. darkbluemullet says:

All working fine for me. Chrome. Looking great guys!

15. Dalkiel says:

I'm using chrome as well, and I checked it from my desktop (I don't think I've ever checked this site from my desktop, so no cache issues there), same issue.

Also, check the refer a friend page, make sure the wording is what you want it to be.

16. SteveCastro says:

UPDATE:
    I made some more site updates and you should now see the updated prices reflected if you are logged in and have purchased a pre-order. Also, if you have a coupon you should see an orange icon in your account page under Purchases.

@Dalkiel Thanks for being patient. Try it now and let me know if it works.
    We would like to get on Steam, but cannot currently say if the game will end up on there or not. I updated the refer a friend page wording too. :)

17. Dalkiel says:

It's working fine now Steve, thanks! I realize there's a submission process for Steam, I was just curious if it was even being considered, thanks for the heads up.

18. Earl says:

Finally got my (upgraded) order in!
    Hopefully I got the address/name stuff right (sending to an alternate address. in an alternate country).

19. connah14 says:

steve can you update the question on main page ?

20. connah14 says:

i mean the poll

21. spookspoon says:

steve, if your all done, shouldnt you change the progress timeline and make it say its finished? oh and btw, now would be an adecuate time to thank earl...

THANK YOU EARL

22. iggypop521 says:

Hey guys, sorry if I'm annoying you or anything, but is there a way to see that we DEFINITELY have the collector's edition?I paid a few minutes ago and want to be sure that I have it.If there is, again, sorry for being annoying and if there isn't, could you PLEASE make one?Thanks so much guys!

PS, is it possible to refer someone after purchase?There's a certain person I want to refer.I won't say his name, in case I can't.

23. Earl says:

While you're logged in, click 'Account' in the upper-right corner. Beside the icon for Ballads, you should see another for the Collector's Package.

24. iggypop521 says:

Well, don't I feel sheepish?Thanks Earl!And Jay and Steve!You guys ROCK!So any info about referring?After purchase I mean.

25. beefsnarf123 says:

AWESOME

26. iggypop521 says:

So I'm guessing that you can only refer someone during purchase?If there's another way to refer someone (after purchase), please let me know!

27. darkbluemullet says:

Great to see how busy the site is getting now the release date has been announced. Hope this really gets big and you 2 don't get a minutes peace ;)

You must log in to post.