Ideas & Suggestions / ClickShake T-Shirts
18 posts, 10 voices. Latest reply from connah14.
Tags:
  1. SteveCastro says:

What kind of t-shirts would you guys like to buy?

Just Reemus and Liam? Small Favor? Visitor? Steve and Jay as adventurers from the Ballads teaser intro? All of them in a montage like our general header?

2. barcode says:

Definitely Reemus, Liam and Small Favor. In non-XXL sizes preferred.

3. Earl says:

Stiiickers... maaagnets... death slug pluuushies...

um. I mean... uh... I don't wear t-shirts myself, but the ones you two were wearing in those pictures on facebook looked good (montage, right?).

4. spookspoon says:

I would definitely buy shirts of the characters of clickshake. I'd buy a shirt of REEMUS and LIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Businessroach says:

I'll buy Small Favor or Reemus & Liam.

6. Darkroot says:

Montage sounds nice, but I won't buy it sadly since you know Brokerage Fees.

7. SteveCastro says:

Darkroot, are you talking about a middle man? We're most likely going to buy them in bulk and ship them out ourselves instead of going through CafePress or the like. They should be higher quality that way too.

8. Earl says:

*cough* magnets *cough*

9. SteveCastro says:

If shirts do well we'll more than likely add more exciting merch. We've already got some cool ideas in the works.

10. SteveCastro says:

@darkblue Ha, that's a cool idea. :)

11. Darkroot says:

@SteveCastro no I'm talking about

Brokerage fee: This is the fee that is charged by the shipping company (UPS, FedEx,
    USPS (Canada Post)) for clearing customs for you. The fee depends on the value of the item

It's a bit more than half the cost of the item itself so if the shirts cost $20 dollars with $5 dollars shipping I would pay at the end like $42 dollars.

12. EvilOnion says:

I'm new here and feel incredibly awkward commenting for some reason! {=D

But uh, anyway, I think the Jay and Steve as adventurers shirt would be adorable! And of course, Reemus and Liam shirts would be great too.

13. Earl says:

We definitely need to resurrect this idea (and/or other merchandise). :)

14. JayZiebarth says:

I have been mulling over this idea for a while and randomly sketching shirt ideas.

15. connah14 says:

is there any news on this?

16. SteveCastro says:

Yes, as a matter of fact there is. Jay's working on designs and we're working out the supplier details right now. :)

17. connah14 says:

yayyy im so buying one

You must log in to post.