About CSG / ClickShake Fan Photos!
4 posts, 3 voices. Latest reply from spookspoon.
Tags:
  1. SteveCastro says:

Hey guys, I just had an idea. Send us a picture of yourself playing one of our games and we'll put 'em up on the site.

The idea is to play any ClickShake, Zeebarf or EntropicOrder game and have someone take a picture of your smiling face with the game in the background on our site, something a bit like this:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=403892509967&set=a.365653114967.206139.324224509967
    Another idea is to photoshop yourself into a screenshot of the game, dress up as the character in your picture or something else creative!

Email the picture to us along with a short review of the game and a rating on a scale of 1-5, and we'll post the picture under the game you're reviewing, as well as on a big fan photo page that has everyone's. You can submit one for each game if you'd like. Let us know if you want your username associated with your image or if you prefer to be anonymous. Chapter 4 reviews are welcomed. :)

If you guys dig the idea I'll consider automating it so everyone can instantly upload their photos and reviews. It might be cool to have a thumbs up feature too where the most creative, funny, interesting pictures bubble to the top.

2. beefsnarf123 says:

ok but i can not take a picture of me playing a game so i will think of something also steve could you change my to beefsnarf insted of beefsnarf123

3. spookspoon says:

yeah so I dont wanna exhibit my face so how about I use Photoshop to cover my face with my monster's face :D

p.s. WOAH jay and steve have their own click shake T-shirts. I WANT ONE!!!!!

You must log in to post.