ClickShake Elite / CLICK IT !!!!!!
985 posts, 54 voices. Latest reply from tman140.
  1. beefsnarf123 says:

Guess what i have a new password so people like SPOOKSPOON CANT HACK ME !!!!!

2. Rouge says:

I am, Spook :P Recently became one, still haven't finished the 2nd season tho. I hear they're working on a 3rd

3. spookspoon says:

haha, yeah I've been one for like... 1 month or somethin. Ever since, Ive been trying to convert people to bronyism xD so far, I have converted 3 people.

And yes, season 2 ended a week ago with 2 new episodes (I nearly cried there)

4. spookspoon says:

anyone plays league of legends?

5. iggypop521 says:

Not related in any way, but I need to post this somewhere!
    I FINALLY GOT EARBUDS IN TF2! WOOT!

6. Darkroot says:

Hello, I would like to inform you that I haven't seen the game journalist total-biscuit do a review of the interactive product that involves clicking and thinking, which is called the ballads of Remus. Also that the product is not on the digital distribution service steam. This deeply saddens since I can see in the statistics that the product sales would increase by more than a thousand percent due to these errors being resolved. I don't see these bugs as additional features. So for the betterment of mankind in general I hope they get resolved. So I can continue blankly staring at the screen and scratching my face in the knowledge that all is right in the world.

-mankind in general(unwashed masses)

7. iggypop521 says:

Sorry for interrupting again, BUT I JUST GOT SOURCE FILMMAKER!!!
    HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!1

8. spookspoon says:

I want source film maker D: although im not so sure if I could even understand how to use it, since im not really good at making animations. I heard it comes with the "meet the heavy" vid with it.

btw, is it free? or do you have to buy it on steam or something?

9. iggypop521 says:

It's live now, Spook!

10. spookspoon says:

http://www.notdoppler.com/irrationalredux.php Dis game blew my mind. And entertained it too. Using your rational senses feels nice :D

11. Earl says:

Meh. Too much bad logic and smugness (which kinda negates the value of a 'rational' game).
    (also buggy)

Still, I do miss "escape the room" games.

12. connah14 says:

yeah me , trying t find some new ones that ive not done before

13. spookspoon says:

Have you played the submachine series?

14. connah14 says:

erm , im not sure to be honest

15. spookspoon says:

these ones.
    http://www.notdoppler.com/submachine-32chambers.php
    I dont remember how many submachines are there.

16. Zaigo says:

this site has all the games in the series: http://www.submachineworld.com/

17. spookspoon says:

YES! I finally learned how to use photoshop! (version CS3) I've been wanting that for a while now.

Guess that also means I'm going to have to semi do-over my reemus fannart...

eh whatevs, gotta lot of time in my hands anyway.

18. tman140 says:

Haha! Ive got graphic Communications in school, so im learning how to use CS6!

19. spookspoon says:

I am so jelly right now. My school offers no such thing, They barely taught us how to use dropbox. (not that its complicated to use)

20. tman140 says:

Lol dropbox... Im taking Computing in the modern world (leads into web design and AP Computers) Graphic Communications (i get to work on macs! and use printing presses!) And German 2 (Yes, im a freshman!)

21. jeltevl says:

lol it did cost me around 10 minutes before i found the forum in the new layout. :)

22. spookspoon says:

communtity? I'm part of a community? ooh feels funny.

23. GREAT1 says:

Guys this forum is like forgotten and we are only missing 17 posts 1000 just spam :D

24. spookspoon says:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing...

Anybody owns a Linux? I'd like to have one.

25. tman140 says:

I dual boot linux, (faster than windows), for codeing and stuff. Its awesome what you can do with a linux machine when you get into everything... just make sure you have windows if you need something. (or use Wine, but that doesn't always work).

You must log in to post.