ClickShake Elite / CLICK IT !!!!!!
986 posts, 55 voices. Latest reply from jnghrthrt.
  1. xXincognitoXx says:

The thing above has its own Forum. ;)

2. tman140 says:

scared you, huh, first time i got that. btw at the time he had only danced about 2-3 months

3. Earl says:

I miss the old days, when people used to know how to spell. (At least, spell correctly enough that I didn't have to re-read things 5+ times just to understand what they meant)

(No comment on you, incognito. Just making use of the thread)

4. tman140 says:

i actually didn't mean to do that, i was typing fast and threw it in there

5. xXincognitoXx says:

Sorry, it was just that what I was expecting was a random guy doing some crazy dance not interprative. No Affence (Spelling Error??)(How do you spell that?)
    Sorry.....just.....yeah.....It was a good dance.....really.

6. tman140 says:

its ok...... i think earl means btw (by the way)

7. tman140 says:

affence is actually offense

8. Earl says:

I was fiddling with screen resolutions in Ubuntu the other day, and it actually told me to log out and then back in for changes to "take affect".

9. xXincognitoXx says:

Spelling fail

10. tman140 says:

wow, i heard a story once where a king was being asked questions about what he planed to do. then a guy asked him to spell bologna, he spelled it bloney. now that is a spelling fail.

11. xXincognitoXx says:

EPIC SPELLING FAIL!

12. tman140 says:

seriously

13. xXincognitoXx says:

Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

I live in America

14. ethanrule3 says:

Only in America......Do we make fun of our own country.

15. erix111 says:

ethanrule3 not only in America Americans make fun of they're own country, I read jokes like these about Europe and Canada and there are lots of jokes like these ones...

16. tman140 says:

you know, he's not making fun.. this is almost completely true.

17. xXincognitoXx says:

The funny thing is that these are all true :)

@Erix111 what are some of the ones on Canada and Europe. I understand Canada (Americans always make fun of Canada) but I want to hear some more anyway.

18. ethanrule3 says:

Yeah, and by the way, for example, the jokes about European people WERE NOT WRITTEN BY THE ONES THAT ARE BEING MADE FUN OF!!!

In the game ButtonHunt, all of the Polish jokes at the end were not written by Polish people. They were written by other Europeans or North Americans.

That's why I said "Only in America do we make fun of our own country."

No offense, though. I love jokes about and written by people of all nationalities.

Here's one I heard a while back. "How do you get fifty Canadians to get out of the pool? You say, 'Please get out of the pool now'". LOL Canada. As if that's a country.

No just kidding.

*cough cough bloody canadians cough cough*

No, just kidding again.

19. xXincognitoXx says:

Yeah.. you have a point. Everyone does make fun of our own country.
    I have also read the jokes in Button Hunt. Some of those are golden.

20. xXincognitoXx says:

So... who here plays COD:MW2.

21. Darkroot says:

Played like half the single player and got bored tried the single player and ended up waiting like half an hour for it to find a suitable host. Good thing I didn't buy it.

Who here playes dwarf fortress (best game in the world with the best graphics :P). I'm willing to bet no one.

22. Earl says:

Though I was never into it myself, it was all the rage for a while in the comp sci department. Now, they're all playing LoL (league of legions, or something like that).

23. tman140 says:

@ xXincognitoXx ive played the online and multiplayer

24. xXincognitoXx says:

cool.....do you still play?

25. tman140 says:

only at my friend house. ive got a wii and a brother too young to watch it

26. tman140 says:

have you realized theirs 300+ fans on facebook, but theirs only 10+ members

27. JayZiebarth says:

10+ members that regularly post. There's actually 424 members and growing.

28. jeltevl says:

Thats a great amount of fans.

29. Earl says:

424 members?
    Who's your favourite? :D

(Note: there's only one right answer. So keep guessing 423 times before you end up saying me)

Seriously though (well, not seriously, but I guess mildly-less-sillified), did you reeeally actually bother using the donation link, or did you just set a bitflag in the database to make it look like you bought the game?

30. Earl says:

btw, assuming Steve's still fine with the direct way of ordering the game (ie. a direct paypal dealie), I'll be ordering one or two more copies for forum member(s).
    Haven't picked who yet, but I know they'll have at least four properties:

1. Posted their referral link in one (or both) of the two referral link threads.
    2. Participated in Clickshake Rewards (ie. gotten the rewards for at least one of the two games supporting them).
    3. Made at least one post outside their referral link.
    4. Put something in their profile (what games they like, or something about themself, whatevs. One line is fine).

This time, I'm transferring money into Paypal via echeque first, and then I'll do the payment (so timing won't be so ambiguous). It should be in roughly a week(ish). Paypal's guessing the transfer will be complete on the 25th.

Reply »

You must log in to post.