130 posts, 26 voices. Latest reply from jeltevl.
Tags:
  1. jeltevl says:

I see now that you guys have a release date on monday.

I cannot wait till it is monday.

2. spookspoon says:

OOOOOHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!! ive been waiting like 5 months for this. actually I cant beleive you said it was gonna come out on june then apperently the date was moved until september :D I just wanted you to know that

3. ethanrule3 says:

Actually at one point they even said end of May.

4. JayZiebarth says:

which is why we don't give out dates anymore.

5. Scoat says:

That's why generalization was created! Instead of "Chapter 4 is coming out June 29th", it becomes "Chapter 4 is coming out the second half of 2010"!

6. SteveCastro says:

I've been ironing out the few remaining kinks this weekend and as of right now, I have a completely 100% finished Several Journeys of Reemus Chapter 4 game file ready to go, including all 5 of its achievement Rewards!!!! I'm really proud of the work Jay and I have done on this puppy, and honored to be a part of the unfolding Reemus saga. Just a couple of years ago I was enjoying the series as only a fan. Now I can't wait to release this really fun chapter TOMORROW. Woohoo!

We don't have a set time it will be released, but it should be somewhere between 10-3 Eastern time.

Please remember that this is an early release as a thank you to our supporters, so please do not distribute the game or any screenshots, videos, walkthroughs, discussions of it, or any other type of spoiler anywhere, including these forums. If you run into any issues playing the game, please email us using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, and do not post any game details on the forums.

For everyone who contacted me and is waiting on a reply, I should get to your email in the morning.

7. Mike says:

When do people who didnt pre-order Ballads get to play Reemus 4?

8. SteveCastro says:

@Mike Whenever Ballads of Reemus is released, which will be around the end of the year.

9. connah14 says:

that is looking even more likely

10. jeltevl says:

I post my bug here:

whey you in reemus 3 follows reemus path (aggresion) you get at the point with those statues. At the place where those statues stand you can click another time right. When you do that you get a black screen and can't continue with the game. The game need restarting if you are at this point.

You must log in to post.