130 posts, 26 voices. Latest reply from jeltevl.
Tags:
  1. tman140 says:

im dying with anticipation (or maybe its just the heat)

2. beefsnarf123 says:

i bet its the heat

3. SteveCastro says:

Optimizing the waypoint system for walking around obstacles. Just about the last task on my list.

4. Darkroot says:

Screens? Huh waypoint system reminds me of monkey island.

5. jeltevl says:

Steve are you saying you are at the last thing you must do for the game?

6. SteveCastro says:

Yes I am (regarding Chapter 4). I've also finished doing that so now Jay is reviewing the game and will let me know if any final tweaks are needed.

7. tman140 says:

Ahhhhhh! Wait, what time did you post that, in your time zone. My clock says it's 2:05 but I'm 6 hours ahead of that. I'm in Rome baby!!!!

8. ZEROwes says:

i think that was about 10PM his time... i'm only making a guess from seeing that his profile says he's from Central Ohio. so hopefully the game will be playable in a couple days if all is fine.

9. MrBC00L321 says:

YEAH ive been dying of boredom only Ch.4 can heal me of the boredom disease.

10. JayZiebarth says:

I'm currently playing through the first complete build of Chapter 4. It still needs audio implemented but the game is looking good so far!

11. jeltevl says:

I think its nice when its playable tommorow because then I can play it during my birthday. :P

12. beefsnarf123 says:

@ jeltevl HAPPY BIRTHDAY

13. jeltevl says:

jay do you know more about chapter 4?

14. ZEROwes says:

if you checked Jay's website you'd know that the game is pretty much done, and all thats left is to put all the sound in

15. jeltevl says:

I checked it but that was a week ago. So I hoped he could tell us more.

16. darktuuttis says:

any news?

17. l4nd3r174 says:

so, any news?

18. loon says:

An update!!! Please, please, please!

19. SteveCastro says:

Some of our recent focus went into prototyping levels for Ballads, but our focus is back on sound work for Ch4 and releasing that puppy.

20. Lawton says:

The game would be finished a lot sooner if you'd just stop dognapping on the job.

21. spookspoon says:

patience If we dont die suddenly then we will still play the game. no worries :P

22. tman140 says:

lol

23. JayZiebarth says:

I just finished two days of sound design on Chp.4. So we're heading into the final stage.

24. ethanrule3 says:

So a release date yet?

25. MrBC00L321 says:

i'm quite interested in the release date too. any ideas when Chapter 4 might be released, like in a week or maybe two weeks ?

26. tman140 says:

ok jay/ steve we have asked nicely and no reply soo..

GIVE US A RELEASE DATE NOW!!! DO I NEED TO COUNT TO THREE?!! DONT MAKE ME COME OVER THERE MISTER!!!!

or
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ZpuA8_YYk&feature=related

27. JayZiebarth says:

I don't know, soon-ish. We're almost there. Just remember we're just two guys juggling alot of things right now.

28. Earl says:

I imagine we're all busy lately. Besides getting ready for my courses, I've got to finish up preparations for going to a super-awesome show in Toronto about a week from now. (I'd tell you about it, but I doubt you'd be interested.)

We know these things take time. And for two weirdos working on two games simultaneously (while presumably doing other, better-paying, stuff to keep yourselves supported), I'd say what you've done so far is pretty impressive. I'll try to be patient, and bop anyone else on the head if they aren't as well. :)

Reply »

You must log in to post.