130 posts, 26 voices. Latest reply from jeltevl.
Tags:
  1. jeltevl says:

steve the week is almost over.
    We are still waiting.
    I surely hope we can play ch4 very soon.

2. Earl says:

Just to check, you guys did notice the word, "possibly", right? :)

3. jeltevl says:

Steve do you now know already more about ch4?

4. SteveCastro says:

It's going to take a little longer.

5. ViolentRose says:

I don't get the whole pre-ordering ting.. can some one please explain it to me?

6. Earl says:

Sure!
    There are two games in development: The Several Journeys of Reemus, Chapter 4, and The Ballads of Reemus.
    Chapter 4 is of the same style (and scope) as the other Reemus games (and is free as usual).
    Ballads is a full-length 'premium' game, meaning that you need to pay to play it (just like purchasing any other game).

The (current?) plan is to officially release both games at about the same time. However, those who support ClickShake by pre-paying for Ballads (that is, purchasing the game even before it's released) will be rewarded with the right to play Chapter 4 before it's available to anyone else.

(People who don't pre-order, but who are members of the forum, will also get to play it before it's released to the rest of the web, but not as soon as the preorderers)

7. ViolentRose says:

Oh ok, how much is Ballads again?

8. jackbruton1998 says:

hi violent rose its £10 for a online version (downloaded is avaliable but £15) and if your going to buy it pls use dis its like using the paying system but i get a free copy and i know ur thinkin why should i but im only 11 and i cant pay for it so if you could use my link i would be sooooo gratefull just click here:

9. tman140 says:

you did not put your link jack

10. jackbruton1998 says:

i have now hahahahahahhahahha JK :-D

11. ViolentRose says:

Please tell me that if A new Reemus comes out that we're ot constantly gonna start paying for it? That won't be fun..

12. Darkroot says:

No, the main storyline of the games will continue to free but ballads is like a side story thing.

13. tman140 says:

cant wait,

order now before its gone

14. ViolentRose says:

What do you mean "gone"??? and do we get a clue as to when the re-lease date of the new Reemus is coming out?

15. tman140 says:

the pre order. click on the link at the home page for details

16. tman140 says:

steve/jay can you make another estimate on the relese date?

17. l4nd3r174 says:

Yeah, can you?

18. jeltevl says:

Steve do you finally have a release date?

19. beefsnarf123 says:

nothing new has been on the blog for a month common reemus on andriod may 31st and today is july 5th still nothing new

20. Kage says:

Nothing's been new on the site since 7 May...I'm afraid this site may be dying.

21. SteveCastro says:

When Ch4 is done, there'll be a lot more going on around here. :) Sorry I don't have a new date, I just don't want to say it's going to be next week and then something pushes it back again. The game is in the final stages.

22. Earl says:

Did you remember to put Liam in it?
    And Reemus?

23. tman140 says:

lol.... cant wait, so many games and such coming out this month

24. Kage says:

Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

25. beefsnarf123 says:

woo hoo

26. MrBC00L321 says:

yup can't wait for Ch4,I am just MELTING from excitement of the game yet from the boredom of having to wait for it.

27. ethanrule3 says:

Hey Kage do you watch Naruto?

28. Darkroot says:

oh god naruto never ever ends along with the fillers.

29. ethanrule3 says:

Just skip to Shippuden after episode 135 because that's the end of the manga.

Reply »

You must log in to post.